CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Table Seating Cards and Dessert Cards

This year was the first time we hosted Christmas Eve at our house. There was much to be done in order to prepare for this big dinner: cleaning, cooking, baking, crafting. Although I had a lot I wanted to do, not all of it got done. I did manage to squeeze some time in and create these table seating cards and since there were sooo many desserts, I had a dessert table and created cards for those too!

Supplies:
Base Layer of Card:  Anna Griffin "Holiday Traditions" paper stack
Layer 1 of card: K & Company "Yuletide" paper stack
Cricut cartridge "Winter Woodland". Poinsettia on page 4 cut at 1.5
Chalk Ink
Font used is "A Yummy Apology"










Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!!

11 comments:

  1. Nadia... this is amazing. Is that a font or did you write it by hand. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gaby! This is a font that I used, it's called "A Yummy Apology". I downloaded it on a free font website www.dafont.com
    I thought the font looked very Christmas-y!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your project an that font is amazing.
    Minta

    Just became a follower..Would Love it if you could visit my blog.
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your table must have been so beautiful! Love your place settings and everything about your blog...just became a follower and look forward to seeing more of your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea. I love the ornament place card holders. Wow. So beautiful and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dear friend these table settings are fabulous!! Love that you used an "ornament" to hold the cards. So simple and so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything for placecards, all the way domn to the dessert cards!! I love then all!!
    Everthing is beautiful!! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous!! I can't stop looking at your creations. I must know how you made the shape for the background of the place cards? That stampin up top note style shape? Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Damaris, Thanks for the sweet words! The shape for the background of the place cards were created using my cricut expression die cutter. I cant quote remember which cartidge i used, I need to be better about making notes when I craft!

    ReplyDelete