CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Disney Pixar Cars {Birthday Cards}

A quick post to share the two cards I made for my nephew's 2nd birthday (Disney Cars theme).

Inside card detail:



Inside card detail:


and a shot of the card in action with an Action Wobble!


Supplies:
Cricut Disney Cars cartridge
Black,  Blue, White, Red, Yellow, Orange and Red cardstock
My Mind's Eye paper
Jillibean Soup Red Twine
Juke Twine
Scrappy Mom stamps
My Creative Time stamps
Action Wobble
Color Box Chalk Ink

Coming up soon is my post and video's on my first Cricut Cake attempt with lots of useful info and pictures to share! Stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. That is sooo cute. I'm going to have to get me some wobbles. :)

    Jazzy
    www.JazzysCards.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh love it. My 3 y/o nephew would go nuts over this
    Thanks for sharing
    Trish
    krazykcrafters at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your cards are so Cute.I really have got to get me some Action Wobbles one of these days.What a Great Aunt you making him two cards.:0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute cards! I love the wobbles...I really need to get some of those! I have an award for you...visit my blog to check out the details: http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com/2011/05/just-little-this-and-that.html.

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just catching up on some of the blogs I follow and realized that I haven't visited yours in a while. Don't you just love those Cars? LOL! I think they're so cute. You did a wonderful job on these cards and assembling all the little pieces.

    Anniebee

    ReplyDelete