CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 25, 2011

Christmas In July Blog Hop!

Welcome to the "Christmas in July" Blog Hop hosted by Jazzy from Jazzy's Cards. If you are coming from then Theresa's Blog, you are in the right place, but if you are just checking on my blog and stumbled across this, go start at the beginning. This is Jazzy's first time hosting a hop, she would appreciate the love.


Recipe:
Cricut Winter Frolic cartridge
My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Christmas stack
Scrappy Mom Stamps
Peachy Keen Stamps - Boy Mates
Divine Twine in Blueberry
Elmer's Bling
Brown Satin Ribbon
Thank you so much for checking out my project... now it's time to hop on over to Elizabeth and remember to wish everyone a "Merry Christmas" in order to be eligible for Jazzy's Cricut Cartridge Blog Candy.

28 comments:

  1. MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Very pretty card! TFS!

    amandawoodau at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute card...
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Nadia! Nice to see a card that remembers who Christmas is all about:) http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I am a new follower! Pendra at: pendrasplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas, you did a fabulous job with this card. Love it.
    Hugs
    Brenda
    I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice card. merry christmas. tfs.
    littlen44atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable card!! I love everything about it!! :)

    Merry Christmas, and thanks for participating in Jazzy's hop!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas! I have a scrapbook page using this cart and I love it! Your card turned out just great! I am already a follower...
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so cute! I love their little faces!
    Blessings,
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your card. I did not know those cuts were on that cartridge. I do not own that one but may need to get it.
    cstephenson at q dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas!!

    LaKesha

    www.scrapingdiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. MERRY CHRISTMAS!great card,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card and sentiment. Love it.
    Merry Christmas.
    Kim
    http://mycraftingcreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Merry Christmas!! Love your Nativity Scene card.
    Kathy
    Katsews at gmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  15. Merry Christmas. Like your nativity scene

    ReplyDelete
  16. Merry Christmas. I love your card---I always make cards that are "real" Christmas cards, or at least make a seal for the envelope that says "Happy Birthday Jesus", or "Jesus is the reason for the season". It's too easy to just think about the gifts and food...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Merry Christmas in July,your card is really nice, thank you for sharing it and the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Merry Christmas, Nadia! Love your cute card!

    Anniebee
    anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Merry Christmas ah what an adorable baby Jesus face... Nice card... TFS
    Eva :0)
    Evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable card and love the sentiment!! TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your card is beautiful I am a follower...Merry Christmas.
    mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE Your card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Merry Christmas!

    Super cute card.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Merry Christmas... beautiful xmas card!!
    Pendra
    pendrasplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. love the stamp you used!
    merry christmas!

    sweetlilscrapper.blogspot.com
    sweetlilscrapper at hotmail dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  27. How cute! That's the perfect little family!!

    ReplyDelete