Welcome to the week long Christmas in July! Today is Christmas card Monday. What I learned last year is that it is really important when creating cards in bulk for the Christmas season to stick to a simple, non-complitcated process.I used only 1 cricut cut on this pretty card and some handy little tools. Although it's simple, the detailing is enough that people will know effort was put into this card.
Below: I used a vintage christmas K&Co. paper stack and highlighted the holly with Ranger stickels to make it dimensional and pop! An easy added touch!
Cricut Songbird (pg. 61 for the scalloped frame) An upside ribbon with a pearl in the centre and of course some Tim Holtz distress ink to make the paper look aged.
I added a strip of matching cream paper and inked it up with distress ink, then used a Martha Stewart paper punch and added Christmas coloured buttons with some juke twine. I love this card!
Now its time for you visit all the other designers! And challenge yourself too!
Nadia -http://nadiasbeautifulmess.blogspot.com/ (you are here!!!)
Patricia -http://creativediva98.blogspot.com/
Carrie -www.paperglitterstamps.blogspot.com
Jennifer -http://craftycardgallery.blogspot.com/
Melissa G -http://www.adventuresinheels.com/
Melissa (Moe) -http://melissa-moecreations.blogspot.com/
Sandy (OWH) -http://acolourfulworld.blogspot.com/
Be sure to come back tomorrow, it's all about tags and treats!



Really like this card! Gave me some good ideas!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Tina
www.craftyandgreen.blogspot.com
PS I'm a new Follower!
That card is elegant,Love the buttons,I am a follower,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteThis is such a fun simple beautiful card! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Carley
Nadia. this is amazing. I love it. Thank you so much for having me be part of this event.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
creativediva98 at gmail dot com
Hi Nadia I love this card and the one posted on Gisell's blog. They are gorgeous I especially like the Reindeer card awesome color combo and paper choices!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet love the vintage signage...adorable project sweetie :) Hugs x
ReplyDeleteyour card is nice, and easy enough to make in bulk, and has that personal touch.
ReplyDeleteDawnRI
abosoffit@hotmail.com
I am a new follower of yours. I just commented on all the Christmas in July posts at crossmyheartpapercrafts. Should I have commented on the posts on each individual blog? Should I comment there also? I want to be sure I'm hopping correctly!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
bborre at hotmail dot com
Your card is very pretty, I love the paper you chose,
ReplyDeletemexicopetshop at hotmail dot com
Gorgeous. I'm speechless (and if you know me...you know that is not an easy feat).
ReplyDeleteDorcas
Such a pretty, elegant card -- I really love it! I am a follower...
ReplyDeletejejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
beautiful card. tfs. i'm a new follower.
ReplyDeletelittlen44atgmaildotcom
cute
ReplyDeleteWow Nadia! I love this card - simple and gorgeous! That paper is fabulous :)
ReplyDeleterebeccadunham at hotmail dot com