I can't believe how many bridal shower cards I have had to make for my mom lately! I am considering making her a gift box full of "A Year in Cards" loaded with new baby, birthday, wedding, shower and thank you cards!
I turned to my Paper Lace cartridge. I love this cartridge so much. It's an easy way to make your cards look elegant. I just chose a simple shadow image from the Sweethearts cartridge and planned around that. I knew I wanted a black and white theme and pearls.
Most of the Paper Lace images are square, so I used my gypsy to make it a rectangle shape to fit my card size.
I love this stamp. The font is sooo beautiful!Adding pearls to the card gives it the extra elegant touch.
I added stickels to the flower to give the simple silhouette some character.
Recipe:
Cricut Paper Lace cartridge
Cricut Sweethearts cartridge
Recollections Adhesive Pearls and ribbon pearls
Black Satin Ribbon
Tsukineko Black Chalk Ink
Stickels Frosted Lace
Hero Arts stamps
Scraps of pattern paper
Black and White cardstock
Foam Squares (to pop up the sentiment)




very pretty.Love the black ad white
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! :-)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! You just can't go wrong with the black and white combo...so elegant!
ReplyDelete