CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

{Fun Video} Scrapbooksteals.com Haul (Teresa Collins Blingage)

Just a fun video to show you my new discovery of the most amazing scrapbook deals site! I loaded up on Teresa Collins blingage. 11 items for $12.99! They have 2 deals, one at 9am and one at 9pm. Lots of good deals and products! Check out my video to get their website, hidden archive addy, and facebook site! I welcome new YouTube followers!

3 comments:

  1. I've been a huge fan of Scrapbook Steals since their start! Amazing deals, incredible shipping and lovely people. Looks like some fun goodies that you got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH fun stuff. Look forward to the projects you will create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this same set!It was great deal,Making a mini chipboard album with some of it,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete