CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy 2 Year Wedding Anniversary

This is the card I made for my husband for our 2 year wedding anniversary. I used my Cricut Imagine machine because I was anxious to use this long-awaited cartridge - Enjoy The Seasons. Look how cute this Mr. & Mrs. Heart couple is!  The background paper is printed from this cartridge as well.

Recipe:
Cricut Imagine Enjoy The Seasons cartridge
Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Ice White
Tim Holtz Tickets
My Pink Stamper "Love-alicious" stamp set
Recollections Pearl Brad
Stickles in Vintage Photo, Red and Waterfall
Recollections Blue sparkle ribbon
Colorbox chalk ink
Foam Squares

One of my new favourite crafty tools to use is my Viva Decor Pearl pen. I only have one right now in ice white but after using it several times to test it out, I really like them and plan on getting a few more colours.


Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. So very Cute!!! This is a great card for your Aniversary. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Happy Anniversary to both of you!

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable set of hearts. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete