CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Pinkalicious Birthday Blog Hop!

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE SCRAPS BLOG HOP, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN.


Welcome to the Pinkalicious Blog Hop! We are celebrating Melissa's Birthday and her love of PINK!  If you came here from Getting Cricky with K. Andrew, you are in the right place. If you would like to participate in this blog, you can start at Melissa's Blog, Adventures In Heels. Happy Birthday Melissa!

I created a birthday card for my sister moo, opps i mean who loves milk!  I love this cow and the pink pattern paper.

A close up of my twine embellishment.



Recipe:
Cricut Birthday Bash cartridge (for the card shape and the cute little cow)
Anna Griffin Peyton Collection Paper Stack
Recollections Shimmer Black cardstock
TimHoltz Distress Stickels in Black Soot
Divine Twine in Black Licorice
Sakura White Gelly Pen
Googly Eyes
Martha Stewart Fringe Scissors
Sentiment created on computer
Colorbox Chalk Ink
Black Button
Imaginisce I-Rock

If you like my cards and creations, I would love it if you followed my blog! Your next stop is Kerry at Momma K Crafts. Happy Hopping!

www.adventuresinheels.com – Melissa
http://crossmyheartpapercrafts​.blogspot.com/ - GISELLE
http://www.gettingcricky.com/ – Krystal
www.nadiasbeautifulmess.blogsp​ot.com – ---->Nadia (YOU ARE HERE)
http://mommakcrafts.blogspot.c​om/ - ------>KERRY (YOUR NEXT STOP)
www.craftyscentiments.blogspot​.com – YOLANDA
www.kreations-by-kristi-crafti​ng.blogspot.com - KRISTI
http://www.bellascrapbookdesig​ns.blogspot.com/ - SYLVIA
http://purplefuntastickcreatio​ns.blogspot.com/ - KARI
www.thescrapbookingqueen.com – TERESA
www.daisylovecreations.blogspo​t.com – DIANA
http://cutecricutcorner.blogsp​ot.com/ - PHYLLIS
http://www.princesspaperprojec​ts.blogspot.com/ - HEATHER
www.almabrooksblog.blogspot.co​m – ALMA
http://www.yellowbirdcreation.​blogspot.com/ - Micia
http://kathleessnippitsncricut​s.blogspot.com/- Kathy
www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.c​om – Sandra
http://www.anitaandbugs.blogsp​ot.com/ - Anita
http://www.lovetocrop.com/ - Amy
http://www.fancyframework.com/ – linda
www.inkingitupcrazy.blogspot.c​om – Kassidy
www.thatzuneek.blogspot.com/ - Jessica
http://www.KinderStampO.com/ – Jess

40 comments:

  1. ROF...if that isn't the cutest cow! Great card-TFS! Great hopping with you today!
    Kathie
    Kathlee154atgmaildotcom
    http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! love the cow and the shape of your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute.I love the cow---and I am sure Melissa will love it too.I am glad I got to be in this hop with you.
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card put a great big smile on my face, it is soooo cute!! You did a great job!! Happy to be a part of the hop with you :0)
    Hugs,
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Nadia. That cow is just toooooooo cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and funny. My sister loves the black and white cows and has a birthday coming up. I may just have to use your inspiration! Thanks for sharing!!

    Dorcas
    www.craftycardangel.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so cute. Great job.
    cstephenson at q dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! Thanks for the inspiration.
    Kerry

    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so cute! I love the sentiment.

    iluvkatie74atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute. I know she will love it.

    www.craftyscentiments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. New follower here. So colorful & cute. Wonderful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the cow!
    Bonnie
    http://scrappingwithscrapatheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is just moo cute! Happy hopping!
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome job... Love it.


    dottie_kansas@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cutest cow card ever!!! Love the colors!
    Tina
    www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love it. Love that it's a shape card.
    Nikki
    www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This just to cute. You did a wonderful job, your sister will love it. Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the cards. TFS. I am a follower.

    http://vintageheartfeltdesigns.blogspot.com
    vintageheartfelt@aol.com

    Dee:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute card! TFS

    Lynda
    rlhamm1 at gmail dot com
    lyndascreativetouches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so adorable, I had to give it a +1 so I could find it again.

    america57@comcast.net
    chrissandlou.blogspot.com
    hey, come by my blog, I am giving away a Mickey & friends cricut cartidge to one lucky follower and another prize to the followers friend.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Moovalous

    mjblahnik56@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really like the twine..Adds another dimension..Very cute card...
    transport7800@aol.com
    http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I was not able to follow your blog because the section to become a member is missing. Only the title is there at least at this point..:(

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adorable card. Love the cow

    http://lindascraftcorner.blogspot.com
    iko dot linda at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I can think of a friend this type of card would be perfect for.

    http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Nadia,

    Thank you for joining me on this hop!!! This card is super duper cute... I love the shape of the card and the cow is so stinkin cute :)

    Great Job

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is so adorable! It made me smile! I love the adorable cow! Thanks so much for sharing :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love this card, it is so cute!
    The twine is such a sweet touch....I love twine!
    TFS
    Theresa
    tmdettloff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Super cute card. following your blog now and look forward to seeing more of your creations!

    Sandy
    http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. YEOW, Nadia!! I LOVE that twine embellie. So sweet!!!

    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  31. You made such a cute cute cute card! I love all the details with the twine and grass! Cute Cow!

    ~Kim
    rickettscricuts@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your card is so adorable.
    Kathy
    Katsews at gmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  33. LOVE YOUR PROJECT! It made me giggle! TFS! I am a follower and would be honored if you would check out my blog at http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Super cute!! Love the twine!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. LOL HOW funny!! Your card is too cute!! Love the twine bow and button :) fun hoppin with you today

    Micia
    yellowbirdcreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is too cute! Love the shape and twine embellishing. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. This is so darn cute! I love that patterned paper you used! Adorable!

    Be sure to stop by my blog to enter my 500 followers giveaway!


    XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love your card! I hope your sister likes it! It was great being in the hop with you.
    Hugs
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  39. That is such a CUTE card!! :) The twine & doodling are the PERFECT touch!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love your project made with scraps. I am a follower and TFS.

    http://vintageheartfeltdesigns.blogspot.com
    vintageheartfelt@aol.com

    Dee:)

    ReplyDelete