CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sandra's Butterfly Birthday Blog Hop (featuring A Jillian Vance Design Stamps)

Blog Hop 
Hello Party Hoppers!

Welcome to Sandra's Butterfly Birthday Blog Hop!  If you came here from Monica's Blog, you are in the right place.  If you are just checking out my blog but would love to play along and check out all the talent, you can start here at Sandra's blog! We were asked to create anything we wanted, as long as we included butterfly's. I created a card that I will be sending Sandra in the mail!  Here's what I came up with:




Supplies:
Cricut Florals Embellished cartridge (Butterfly on pg. 64 cut @ 2.)
DCWV Street Lace card pack
Imaginisce I-Rock 
Martha Stewart Punch
Stampin Up! Grosgrain Ribbon
Foam Squares
Black Chalk Ink

I love this sentiment! This was my first time using A Jillian Vance Design stamps and I LOVE them! I used the Celebrate Men set.  As you can see, this set is not just for men. It is multi-functional, which I love. 

To make my card 3-Dimensional, I gently folded the wings of the butterfly. I also blinged out the butterfly with various i-Rock gems.

BLOG CANDY!
In honour of Sandra's Birthday, I'm giving away this super cute 6-piece stamp set!  To be eligible to win, you must be a follower of my blog and comment on this post.   Comments accepted until July 31, 2011 11:59 p.m. E.S.T
Sandra is also giving away a $20 Gift Card to Joann's and a Quirky Quotes stamp set sponsored by Scrappy Moms Stamps..... In order to be eligible to win these prizes, you must leave a comment on all blogs including Sandra's FB fan page 365 Days of Cricut.


Your next stop on the hop is Liz so flutter on by! Thanks for visiting me and taking the time to comment!


Here's a list of all the hoppers:

1. Sandra http://365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/   
2. Joanna http://scrap-making.blogspot.com/
3. Abby http://www.scrapbookaholicbyabby.com/
4. Erika http://www.craftysprouts.com/
5. Mel http://scrappymel.blogspot.com/
6. Raven http://love4stamps.blogspot.com/
7. Carley http://the-real-icarley.blogspot.com/
8. Giselle http://crossmyheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com/
9. Monica http://simplycricutting.blogspot.com/
10. Nadia http://nadiasbeautifulmess.blogspot.com/  (You are here)!
11. Liz http://www.lizspaperloft.com/
12. Jess http://myscrapdiary-jess.blogspot.com/
13. Lauren http://www.laurenscreative.blogspot.com/
14. Mary http://cardztv.blogspot.com/
15. Vivi http://vivienpapel.blogspot.com/
16. Saundra http://luvscrappingtogether.blogspot.com/
17. Bonnie http://www.pinkbonbons.blogspot.com/
18. Sylvia http://Www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com/
19. Marianne http://www.paperorfabric.blogspot.com/ 
20. Lisa http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com/ 
21. Stacey http://CreatingACraftyLife.blogspot.com/ 

End Hop on 365 Days Of Cricut FB Fan Page: 

85 comments:

  1. That is so pretty!! I love the color combo, the bling and that big fancy bow!!! Thank you so much for being on my hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nadia, your cars is so beautifulI!!! I love that big butterfly !
    Hugs , Iryna

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant sweetie...love the papers and the gorgeous ribbon...super sweet! :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card is so pretty, love the bow!

    I'm a new follower :)

    Linda
    www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! That striped ribbon is sooo striking! TFS

    Hugs
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card and color combo.Beautiful bow
    mimicaro9650 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a follower,great card!joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the pop of color from the butterfly! Very nice card! I am new follower and I hope you stop by my blog and check it out...I like followers too ;)

    ~michelle

    http://michelles-crafty-creations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors!
    Joan
    schim18@charter.net
    schim18 at charter dot net

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card- love the striped ribbon! :)Amy
    amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card! I just LOVE that butterfly! So happy to be a part of this hop with you!

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com
    lnorris21 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is soooo pretty

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the card and your color choices, that butterfly is gorgeous!
    Cathy S
    seashore@telus.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. ADORABLE card!!! LOVE the butterfly - haven't seen that cut used before and it is beautiful!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful card! I have made this butterfly as a magnet for my mom's refrigerator. Very pretty combination. Peggie
    barker944 at msndotcom

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nadia! This is fabulous! I love this card. That ribbon is totally fabulous!
    Hugs
    Carley

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the butterfly. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your Card is awesome! I love the color combination and the ribbon adds the perfect finishing touch! TFs

    Lots of Love,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great colors! The bling on the butterfly is perfect! Fantastic card! I am a new follower!
    Tina
    www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this card! The ribbon really adds a nice touch! I am a follower and enjoy seeing your creations. Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card!! Great colors!! :) TFS!
    Kimberly
    cutie.jensen at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am already a follower and what a beautiful card, man that Butterfly really pops out at you. Great card TFS.
    Eva :0)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your card is pretty! new follower
    patrinajones@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. what a wonderful blog hop to participate in
    love your site
    look forward to more
    linda in tx

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like how the butterfly pops off the page with the greenish color! Cute :)
    kteachone@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. the bow even looks like a butterfly!
    Carol N<><
    new follower

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my dear! I love your card... that bow is just fabulous and the butterfly is stunning.
    Great job!!!!
    Vivi
    vivienpapel at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful card..... absolutely love the colors you used!
    Happy Crafting!

    Sandy
    http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love this card! I just love how you made the butterfly really pop by using such bright colors! Fantastic job!

    Lynda
    rlhamm1 at gmail dot com
    lyndascreativetouches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Nadia..this is beautiful!! I love the colors your used and the details are fantastic:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
    jskoning at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love your card...am a new follower

    memorieskeeper56 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a beautifully elegant card. I love the bling on the butterfly. TFS.

    Kris
    dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful - love the bling on the butterfly! TFS!
    hugs, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  34. Lovely card and love that big ribbon:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great job, as usual, Nadia! Love the colors!

    Jenny
    papercutcreations.blogspot.com
    papercraftjenny at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful card! Love it!
    Ashley
    glamoroussideofscrapping at gmail dot com
    www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh,Your Card is Gorgeous!!! The Butterfly just Pops!!! Love the colors! I'm already a follower. :0)
    cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. very pretty my friend, I love the lace and the detail cuts. The rhinestones are perfect! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Your card is so beautiful! Thanks so much for the chance to win and for sharing! lindagk23

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love your Beautiful butterfly card great job keep the great work. thanks for the chance to win
    abbraddock@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I'm new at being a follower on any blogs.I love your card.It's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for sharing it!-Raquel @ Raquelsdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love the black and cream with that colorful butterfly
    Super cute
    perderg{at}q{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Your card is elegant and whimsical at the same time! I love it. Great mix of elements. Sandra is making out for this blog hop. So many beautiful things. Thanks for sharing. I am a new follower to your blog, too.
    Cynthia V. Ü vandyzfam@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  45. Beautiful card. I love the detailed cuts. Great work!
    Blessings,
    Shawnee
    http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. cute. love those beautiful butterflies.
    wiglo@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  47. Pretty card..love how the butterfly looks like just wants to float away.TFS!
    firelass51@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Th card is beautiful, love the colors. I am a follower already.
    mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. How beautiful your card is! The black and white really makes the butterfly stand out! Love it!! :)
    http://meemeescreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Simply Elegant Card ! Love the colour combination. I am a new follower ! Can't wait to see more !!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Pretty card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  52. What a fun way to celebrate Sarah's birthday! I love your butterfly card; especially that wide b/w ribbon. Thanks for sharing and for the chance to win :)
    Suzy suzyq28024@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. This is such a pretty card. I love the colors you chose. I'm sure Sandra loves it too. Thanks for the chance to win. :D I'm a new follower.

    Jen
    jmyers0925@yahoo.com (that is a zero before the 9) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  54. Love your card! Its great to be in the hop with you
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  55. Love how the green pops on the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Your card is just stunning! I love the ribbon and the pop of color with the butterfly!
    Tracy
    jtg0398(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  57. Using the colors on the black and white really made the butterfly stand out!!!

    Melissa
    dolfnz777 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. BEAUTIFUL IS ALL I CAN SAY.
    lmkindell1@verizon.net
    lindashappyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. This is my favorite so far. I love it!!! Thanks CallyAnn
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Those floral embellished cuts are so gorgeous!! I am loving all the butterflies of the hop!! I also love the punch you used!! Beautiful Card!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  61. Very pretty. I love the border punch.

    ReplyDelete
  62. beautiful, elegant, I just love the way the butterfly pops off the page. Great!
    www.thefruitofmyhands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. You are such an inspiration to me!!! Love all you do!

    Smiles!
    Christy

    christineschumacher@fuse.net

    ReplyDelete
  64. Love your butterfly card.

    pruttybird at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  65. Love your beautiful colorful card! TFS! I'm now a follower!
    Nanapuddin at wildblue dot net

    ReplyDelete
  66. YOur card is gorgeous! I absolutely love the colors!!

    Hugs,
    Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  67. I am here from Sandra's Birthday Blog Hop!! Love the card you made for her, so pretty. I am your newest follower, please stop by my blog and do the same. Thanks for sharing.

    Ildi-The Craftin Mama
    www.thecraftinmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. What a great idea....LOVE butterflies. Yours is really beautiful. The colors of your butterfly are so unusual. I am so glad you did this hop as it gives me SO much inspiration. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  69. beautiful card. tfs.
    littlen44atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  70. Very cute love the ribbon jrredrose21 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Such a gorgeous card, love the bling on the butterfly!

    Leslie

    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. Really really pretty card and I love that ribbon

    Teresa
    Totallylovecricut.blogspot.com
    Tcarleglio@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I love all things butterfly and really liked your project. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  74. Your card is so elegant, I love the colors you picked!! Beautiful card!!
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. Gorgeous card. I love the papers and they way you "blinged" out that beautiful butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  76. I'm seeing that ribbon everywhere - and I just LOVE it. Also so fun to see all the different cuts of butterflies! Thanks for a chance at blog candy, I'm a subscriber now!

    ReplyDelete
  77. love how the colorful butterfly pops off the card!

    ReplyDelete
  78. Wow this card is amazing!! I love that butterfly!! I need this cart!!

    Simply cricutting

    ReplyDelete
  79. Those papers and ribbon are so elegant...

    transport7800@aol.com
    http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
    follower

    ReplyDelete
  80. Gorgeous color combo! I love the bow.

    I am already a follower.

    edoggsugarlipsandprincessbuttercup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. Hello there fellow Jillian Vance DT member! I love your work and your blog! Have been a member for quite some time. :0) Thanks so much for the chance to win! The card you made is absolutely delightful! Love the colors. So chic!

    Be sure to stop by my blog to enter my 500 followers giveaway!


    XO ~ Amy Jo (follower & AJVD DT)
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  82. Love your butterfly card, great color combo.
    Kathy
    Katsews at gmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  83. LOVE your project and that RIBBON is to DIE FOR! TFS! I am a follower and would be honored if you would check out my blog and if you aren't already, become a follower too at http://acreativejourneywithmelissa@blogspot.com. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  84. Wow so elegant! Beautiful...really nice!
    Hugs!
    Jen@upcycledscrapbooking.blogspot.com
    mrs.jenniferwrightATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete