CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Halloween Birthday Invite {Witchy Wednesday}

My niece's 11th birthday is coming up! And my favourite kind of paper crafting is making invitations. I love choosing fonts, colours, themes, etc. For these Halloween themed invites, I got to use my darling halloween stamps from A Jillian Vance design. The broom is from the Witchy Poo set and the adorable spider is from the Spooky set.

Supplies:
A Jillian Vance Stamps - Witchy Poo and Spooky
Cricut Happy Hauntings cartridge
Martha Stewart Fringe Scissors (for the grass)
K & Co. chipboard
Martha Stewart Embossing Powder
Chalk Ink

If you want more Halloween inspiration, check out what my teammates created over at A Jillian Vance Design Blog!

3 comments:

  1. these are really cute. love them, why dont you enter them in our challenge at celebrate to decorate the challenge is any theme party decorations and invites are welcome I am sure everyone would love to look at these great invites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! They came out so cute.

    Very creative...Great Job!
    Jen :)

    ReplyDelete