CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 26, 2011

Was Santa Good To You? Special News and My Crafty Christmas Stocking Stuffers...

Hi Everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Although there wasn't much snow on the ground, it was still a perfect holiday!  I'm enjoying close to 2 weeks off work. During this time, I plan on catching up on my to-do list, which is growing longer and longer by the day!

I'm really excited about some of the crafty stocking stuffers I received from my hubby: Cricut Ribbons & Rosettes, Snow Day and Victorian Romance.


He also gave me a Martha Stewart book I have been eyeing: Martha's Entertaining - A Year of Celebrations.  It is a beautiful book with loads of gorgeous pictures, recipes and inspiration for all seasons.


But the best gift of all that I received is the little baby girl that is growing in my tummy!  I am almost 6 months pregnant with my first baby and hubby and I are ecstatic!  This is also the reason why I have been much quieter on my blog. I haven't had much time to craft since the fatigue and morning sickness took over.  But my second trimester has been much better and slowly I have been getting back into crafting. We've also had to turn my craft room into a nursery and now my craft room is in the office, which will take some getting used to. My supplies aren't quite organized and I'm not yet comfortable in that space. But you can expect lots of crafting coming soon:  I will be creating invites, banners, and all sorts of fun stuff for my baby shower :)

Did you receive anything for Christmas that was on your crafty list?

8 comments:

  1. Awww...congrats to you and your hubby!!! Such EXCITING news!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL NEWS!!!! Very happy news indeed!! I got some crafty organizers that made me smile, but not as much as baby news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That is awesome news! Little girls are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats. Little girls are such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! What a wonderful Blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogpost.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to you and your hubby!

    ReplyDelete