I'd like to share with you all some new stamp products that I am super excited about.
AJVD has come out with Exclusive Custom Dies by Spellbinders, designed by Jillian! The best part is that each of Jillian's {die}signs have co-ordinating stamp sets that fit perfectly within the dies. The fonts are gorgeous! To check out this yummy crafty goodness, click here! Soon you will start to see many of my projects featuring these dies and stamps.
In fact, you may not have known this, but plenty of Jillian's stamp sets co-ordinate with Spellbinders Dies. Click here to view them all.
Also, AJVD has a new feature called "Spotlight". Each week, certain stamp sets that are featured by the designers will be on sale for $12.00!!! I love that price!
To keep up to date on new products, giveaways, sales, etc., follow AJVD on Facebook.
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment