CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 26, 2010

Sending Love Your Way Card!

Hi Everyone!  This week I needed to make a quick visit to the hospital to visit an Aunt who just had hip replacement surgery.  I was working, but my husband was at home and I needed a card. So with a little bit of direction, I told him my vision of the card and what cartridge and supplies to use. Most of the time when I am crafting, he’s by my side hanging out with me or on the computer so he’s definitely learned a skill or two!
The patterned paper and all images are from the “Better Together” cartridge.  The image that contains the patterned paper is located on the actual machine (one of the included images) and then filled using the BT cartridge.  Most of the images were inked using chalk ink (I love this stuff!). 


Supplies:
Cricut Imagine
Cricut Imagine “Better Together cartridge”
Kraft cardstock (for the base – A2 size)
Foam Squares (to “pop” up the bear)
White Gelly Pen (to add faux stitching)
ColorBox Chalk Ink (to add some ink to the edges)
Adhesive (to put everything together)!
Thanks for looking and hope you liked the card!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love how you decorated the inside of the card too! Congrats on starting your blog - it's really pretty! Can't wait to see what else you create!
    JenniferHawkins2

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww Nadia, this card is wonderful and Tony rocks for helping you out :) Love this card!! Can't wait to see more!!! Congratulations on starting the blog. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete