CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Welcome to My Blog

Hi Everyone! Welcome to my blog and thank you so much for taking the time to visit.  I appreciate your interest in my creations.  I hope to inspire you in some way or another.
I'd like to quickly thank my awesome friend Giselle from crossmyheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com for setting up my blog.  I consider Giselle my crafty besty. She is a true source of inspiration and I couldn't be luckier to have a friend like her.

Nadia

2 comments:

  1. YOU ARE MY CRAFTY BESTY :) NO NEED TO THANK ME YOU ARE AN AMAZING CRAFTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO GLAD YOU CREATED YOUR BLOG ALREADY, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL YOUR AMAZING PROJECTS. HERE'S TO THE WONDERFUL CRAFTY TIMES TO COME!!!! YAY!!! LOVE YA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your blog, its beautiful!!!!
    cant wait to start stalking lol

    hugs,
    Liset

    ReplyDelete