CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!

This card was made with tons of love for my best friend - my mom! I love the colour theme I chose for this card, it is soooo pretty!  I used my Martha Stewart All Occasions Cake Art cartridge and I love it! There are tons of possibilities with this cartridge - borders, phrases and lots more. I also used Paper Lace for the first time - this is quite a functional cartridge as well - a gorgeous font, and lots of shapes that can be welded into cards by using a gypsy.




Supplies:
Cricut "Paper Lace" Cartridge (Lace 2 and Lace 2 shadow cut @ 4)
Martha Stewart All Occasions Cake Art Cartridge (Butterfly cut @ 2)
Corner Rounder
Black pen for faux stitching
i-Rock and crystals
Ribbon
Black, Pink, Grey and Patterned Paper
Ranger Stickles in Black Diamond
Recollections Value Pack Blank Cards and Envelopes in Black

1 comment:

  1. Oh! It's gorgeous!! I just love the colors - Black & Pink & Grey! Eeek!
    The ribbon and pop out butterfly are to die for, and I'm certain your mom will love it.

    ReplyDelete