CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 16, 2011

500 followers and a Winner!

WELCOME TO ALL MY NEW FOLLOWERS!

I've gained quite a few followers in the past few months and I just wanted to say, "Welcome Everyone!"
There were loads of comments to sort through for my 500 followers promotion, the Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art Cartridge!!!

And the winner of the Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art Cartridge is...
KRISTY from CRAFTIN' ON MY DOOR ! ! ! Congratulations Kristy! I have contacted you. I hope you enjoy this cartridge!

8 comments:

  1. Yah Kristy!!! Have fun with your new cartridge:)

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 500+ followers and congrats on winning the cool cart Kristy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!

    veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAHOOOOOOO!!!!! THANKS Nadia!!!! I never win anything! What a fantastic gift to win!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!! (Can you tell??!!)
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete