My blog has been deemed Cricut-tastic!
I am honoured to say that Lisa from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons has awarded me with a super-cool blog award! Thank you so much Lisa!
Here are the rules for the Cricut-tastic award:
Your blog has been deemed Cricut-tastic! Wear this badge proudly on your blog and share it with friends. Share this award with 10 people that you think have Cricut-tastic blogs. You also have to share 5 Cricut-y things about yourself.
Here are 5 Cricut-y things to share about myself:
1) I bought my first Cricut machine, a Cricut Expression in 2010 when I happened to be in the baking aisle at Michael's and came across the Cricut Cake. I was amazed at what this machine could do for fondant! I went home and did lots of research and found out that there was the Cricut Expression that did paper cuts.
2) My family of Cricut Machines now includes a Cricut Expression, Cricut Cake, Cricut Imagine and a Gypsy.
3) I am a Cricut Circle member. If you aren't one, and really love your Cricut, I highly encourage you to join! You get exclusive cartridges every quarter, Magazine every month, Cricut.com discount, access to the Cricut Circle Blog (loaded with talent and lots of ideas)...and much more!
4) I have a subscription to the Cricut Magazine (Northridge Publishing) and I recommend that magazine as well. The pages are beautiful to look at and will inspire you to play with your machines.
5) I'm addicted to collecting Cricut cartridges. I dont have a final count but I do have a binder with printouts of the images that way I can browse through a book without having to lug out all my carts!!!
Now it's time to pass on the Award! And, since I hate having to choose people without feeling bad for eliminating others, I would like to share this with all of you who use your Cricut often enough and would love to post this on their blog!


Congrats my friend and a special CONGRATS for your 500 followers!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteCongrats! You are also at 500+ followers!
ReplyDeleteApril
nginerd at gmail dot com