Welcome to the My Blog and the Disney Blog Hop. If you have come from Amber's blog, you are in the right place. If you are just visiting my Blog and want to play along, you can do so by starting at Sylvia's blog.
I created two Pinnochio themed cards!
I just love this vintage twine!!!
Disney Recipe:
Cricut Disney Classics cartridge
Pinoochio, Gipetto, J Cricket and Fairy all cut @ 4.5
My Mind's Eye Complete Boy paper stack
Vintage Twine
Buttons
Grosgrain and Satin Ribbon
Thank you for playing along. Your next stop is my crafty bestie and one rockin' talented girl, Giselle!
I am giving away a Cricut Martha Stewart Elegant cake art cartridge
once I hit 500 followers...and I am super close to hitting 500 and super anxious to give this away to someone!!!
You know the drill, one comment per person, available to followers only.
Sandra- www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com
Sherrie- www.sherriescraps.blogspot.com
Sandy S.- www.thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com
Julie K.- www.jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com
Nicole- www.teachdanz.blogspot.com
Melanie- www.inlovewithabug.blogspot.com
Crystal- www.littlecreationsblog.blogspot.com






Love your cards Pinoochio is one of my favourite movies, am now a follower
ReplyDeleteOh Nadia, these turned out adorable! Great color combo too! Thanks for sharing! Congrats on your 500 followers. What a great giveaway~you'll be there in no time!
ReplyDeleteSherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
what wonderful cards! so stinking cute!
ReplyDeleteSarah
craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
craftingwithsarah@gmail.com
love your cards and the simplicity of them! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletejessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com
Great job on both cards!Your Pinoochio is soo sweet!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYour cards are awesome. I am a follower, you are amazing.
ReplyDeletemexicopetshop@hotmail.com
Fantastic as usual!
ReplyDeleteHummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net
Great cards, they are adorable!
ReplyDeleteBoth cards turned out so amazing! I love the rich colours and just all the extra fine details. TFS!
ReplyDelete,,,super cute.. wtg.. thanks for the opportunity at your candy.. mitz_zee@yahoodotcom
ReplyDeleteCute cards! Good luck on getting to 500!!
ReplyDeleteTracy
jtg0398(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
these cards are great! Super job! tfs Tami
ReplyDeletetambo1010atcomcastdotnet
Tambo's Creations
I love your Cards! Thanks so much for being a part of my First Blog Hop! Happy National Scrapbook Day!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Sylvia
www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com
Great cards, I just love Disney, thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletelater tater,
laney
laneyhollo@yahoo.com
Oh, I just love your cards...they are just so adorable! :o) So happy to be in this hop with you! :o)
ReplyDeleteLisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com
lnorris21 at hotmail dot com
Hi Nadia! I love your cards! I'm already a follower!
ReplyDeleteNadia...... wonderful cards! Happy to be part of the blog hop with you!
ReplyDeleteSandy
http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/
Love the cards! Hope today is the day you reach 500!
ReplyDeletedmcarlisle09atgmaildotcom
Nadia these cards are beautiful!! I love the colors and patterns of the paper! wow 500 followers!! That is awesome I am almost at 100 so I am excited. Cool to be hopping with you!
ReplyDeletewww.littlecreationsblog.blogspot.com
Great cards, I love Disney everything. I'm already a follower!
ReplyDeletescrappindhilly@gmail.com
These are so absolutely adorable! I love the color combos you used! Thanks so much for sharing :)
ReplyDeletehttp://indymermaid.blogspot.com
Such sweet cards! You are getting really close to 500 followers! :) So happy to be in this hop with you. Melanie
ReplyDeleteNadia~ I just love your cards! Jiminy Criket is one of my favorites! Congrats on getting 500 followers your will be there soon.
ReplyDeleteTFS!
Cindy Lou
scrappinc.blogspot.com
endurapuppy at yahoo dot com
Love the cards. Would love to win the cart!!
ReplyDeleteHope you make it to 500 soon!
Pammmyyy123@gmail.com
wow both of your cards are great. Love the colors you used.
ReplyDeleteVeronica
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
Nadia, this is so cute. Love it. Great job.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
creativediva98 at gmail dot com
Adorable cards! TFS
ReplyDelete~ Jen @ Musings of a Crafty Mom
www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com
jlhudson2 at cox dot net
Wow, what adorable cards! You did an awesome job! I thought I could do without the Disney Classic Cartridge, but after seeing your projects...I know I was wrong. Glad to be a part of this blog hop with you. I'm following you now :0)
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com
Adorable~ Corrine http://celebratingordinarymoments.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteExtremely cool cards!
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDeleteAmanda (als1048@gmail.com)
J Cricket is so so cute! Love it :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the 500 followers!
Jen
jenniferelmenhurst@yahoo.com
These cards are beautiful! Great job and thanks for sharing! I am a new follower.
ReplyDeleteLaura
laura dot dietsch at rocketmail dot com
Very cute. Love the vintage feel to your cards.
ReplyDeletepixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com
Ohh I love your cards. I also love that twill. Pinochio was one of my all time fav's. I am already a follower. Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteTrish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com
Great cards! They look so cute. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletecoupondenise at live dot com
super cute cards! I so need this cart! Hopefully I can find it for cheap SOON! Thanks for sharing and for the chance to win!!
ReplyDeleteHeartAMZ1@aol.com
Debbie Chapman
These are two of my favorite Disney characters. How sweet!
ReplyDeleteI just got the paper lace cartridge and can't wait to try it out! The way you used it is lovely! You have inspired me to give it a try. :0) TFS and for the awesome giveaway. I would LOVE to win that cartridge!
ReplyDeleteXO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/
I am follower 492, getting very close, congrats!
ReplyDeleteLove these Disney cuts and your cards, great job!
Esigmon at cox dot net
OMG I totally love them!! I <3 Buttons !! The images are super cute and they are perfect for any occasion :) Happy to hop along with you. xoxo
ReplyDeleteGreat cards! I just love the Disney cuts, they are so adorable.
ReplyDeleteAlison
fourkidstwocats at msn dot com
Wow...your die cuts look fantastic...great color selection! I love Pinnochio...he has such a cute expression on his face! TFS!!
ReplyDeleteOooh, you're so close to 500...only 7 to go! :-)
~Sharon C.
These cards are just fabulous!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!
ReplyDeletesimplycricutting at gmail dot com
I love it... I have this car I never used but believe me you inspired me to do so
ReplyDeleteyour cards look awsome !!! I just got a cricut can't wait to use it!! i got an expressions. I love Disney!!! My son and I used to watch Beuty in the Beast everyday I can sing every song, still this today!!! Yours looked soo good hopefully one day mine will look as good as yours! I've always done all mine by heart.
ReplyDeletebina328135@msn.com
Beautiful cards! I really need to get this cartridge, TFS
ReplyDeleteLove the cards! I am now a follower!!!
ReplyDeletejodiloveselvis@yahoo.com
Great card!!! This cart has been on my wish-list :-) TFS!
ReplyDelete-Samantha :-)
SamanthaJDesigns @ hotmail.com
SamanthaJDesigns.blogspot.com
Oh, I'm so sorry I missed this blog hop as I love Disney! I was out of town for my nephew's wedding though so it couldn't be helped. I know that all of the projects had to be wonderful! Your cards are awesome and I especially like the one with Jiminy Cricket! Congrats on reaching such an important milestone too! Looks like you are at 500 followers exactly! Maybe I'll get there some day.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Anniebee
These cards are adorable, and who wouldn't want to receive these. Love your work, and am a follower.
ReplyDelete