CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 6, 2011

Jenny's BIG 3-OH Blog Hop!

Welcome and thank you for joining us for Jenny's Big 3-OH Birthday Blog Hop!   You should have arrived here from Kristen Blog.  If you just happened to stumble upon this hop, please be sure to go back to Jenny's Blog  , so you don't miss any of the wonderful projects we have to share.


I created a soft pastel card with one of my Cricut cartridges that I have really been liking lately, "Paper Lace".








Inside card detail:



Supplies:
Cricut Paper Lace
Core-dinations Cardstock
Pink, White and Green cardstock
My Creative Time "Wow So Many Candles!" stamp set
Pink Satin Ribbon
Heirloom Button pack
I-Rock and Tulip crystals
Foam Squares
Martha Stewart Embossing Powder (green)
Color Box Chalk Ink



Thank you so much for joining us for Jenny's Big 3-OH Birthday Blog Hop!   


BLOG CANDY:
 I am giving away a Cricut Martha Stewart Elegant cake art cartridge
once I hit 500 followers...and I am super close to hitting 500 and super anxious to give this away to someone!!!
You know the drill, one comment per person, available to 
followers only.




Your next stop is my crafty bestie Giselle


Here's a list of all participators:

Nadia www.nadiasbeautifulmess.blogspot.com  {You are here!}

40 comments:

  1. oh how pretty! Love the elegant lacey look!
    I am now a follower, glad I found you on this hop!
    Sarah
    craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
    craftingwithsarah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Nadia! So elegant :) Thanks so much for joining me :)

    Jenny
    PaperCut Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant. Fabulous card! I love it.

    ~*~Amber~*~
    www.amberscraftsandstuff.com
    amber (at) amberscraftsandstuff.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the elegance! Beautiful card, TFS :)
    Jenn
    www.craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lace is so very lovely! What a delightful card! Thanks for sharing!

    http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So elegant! Love the perals on the bow.
    Blessings,
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is super cute! The paper lace cart is def one of my faves. I'm a new follower too!

    s.elle.designs@hotmail.com
    http://savorysweetandsparkly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a sweet card! I am a new follower of your lovely blog!

    -Kara
    Karassweetcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful. I love the colors and the look of the cards. So pretty. Thanks for sharing!

    cherie.goyer at gmail.com
    http://oneheartscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card. love those stamps :)

    http://cutecardsandcraftsbyjamie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very Elegant look. Thanks for sharing with us!! Congrats on the 500 Followers. Thanks for the chance to win
    Amanda

    Amanda.peterman at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! I am a new follower.
    Jill
    Jilliree@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Cricut seems so clever! I don't have one, but you have done wonders with this card. judy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very elegant card, love the lacy look! I'm a new follower and enjoying this hop.

    Robin
    scrapandchat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card ,I am a follower,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! I love it! I'm already a follower! Hope you reach your goal!

    dmcarlisle09atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have been a follower of your blog and I see that you have almost reached you goal of 500...only 27 to go...I know that you are going to make it very soon!! I am thinking That I need that Cartridge!!! LOL I think you have Inspired me into buying it...just gotta find it! Beautiful card!! TFS!!!!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful. I wondered how to use that paper lace cartridge, you did a wonderful job with it.

    Smiles Sher
    SHersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a pretty card! TFS!
    Jill
    Jilliree@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow - this is so pretty and elegant! I just got Paper Lace and haven't had a chance to play with it yet...you have inspired me to do so!! :)

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the card! Great job! I love the colors! Very cool blog hop, thanks for the chance to win!
    jessi6266(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card, I love the colors!
    jpshirley@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh,Nadia Your Card is just Beautiful. Love the soft colors and the Sparkly bling. Thanks for Sharing. I'm already a follower. :0)
    cindymarshall63@hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats on hitting 500 followers. Thanks for the chance to win!

    onceuponapaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your card is very pretty!
    love the soft colors!
    thanks for sharing and for the chance to win:)
    already one of your followers
    500 here you come!

    ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the lace look. I need to get this cartridge. I have seen some wonderful cards made with it. I am a follower already! Good luck at reaching 500. Your almost there:)
    TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful card, soft colors and elegant. I am a follower, you do nice work.
    mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful card and colors. I love this cart! TFS. Good luck on your followers.

    Kris
    dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love your card! I am a follower and so enjoy seeing your cards. TFS! Great being in the hop with you today!

    ReplyDelete
  30. oh lovely card i love pink and green togethr...im a new follower and happy to be

    Tina
    ricktina09@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fabulous soft elegant! The paper lace looks so delicate! Thanks for sharing. joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com (follower)

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is so pretty! I follow as squiggles87.

    xxsquigglesxx(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hey girl!! Your card is so sweet. I'm loving the paper lace <3 The colors are so pretty. x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  34. love the soft colours!

    sweetlilscrapper.blogspot.com
    sweetlilscrapper at hotmail dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love your card, I have really been wanting to get the Paper Lace cart. Thanks so much for sharing. I am a follower
    Trish
    krazykcrafters at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi Nadia,
    I commented for this card on the Disney blog instead. :p So I will leave a comment for the Disney cards here... Super cute! Love the colors you incoorporated! Thanks for the entry to win!

    XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. Realy cute card I am a follower
    Thanks for sharing
    karenk3 at ameritech dot net

    ReplyDelete
  38. So adorable!! TFS!!
    -Courtney
    courtneydcantu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. That card is GORGEOUS...& so elegant! Great job!! :)

    Linda :)
    www.fancyframework.com
    linda(at)fancyframework(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Another beautiful card! I just adore paper lace and have been wanting this cartridge. Unfortunately, it will have to stay on my wish list for a while. Great job on this card and I'm sorry I missed this blog hop too.

    Anniebee

    ReplyDelete