IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE VACATION BLOG HOP, PLEASE CLICK HERE
When Summer comes to mind, I think of BBQs, backyards and great weather. I love creating invitations and so I came up with an apron shaped BBQ invitation that can be used for a birthday, bridal shower, baby shower and all sorts of other parties.
Isn't this the cutest invite ever? I just love it!
BBQ Recipe:
Cricut Imagine Kate's Kitchen cartridge (pattern paper)
Cricut Lite Block Party cartridge
Tim Holtz Long Fasteners
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Antique Linen
White Satin Ribbon
Color Box Chalk Ink in Red Magic
Fonts used: Army and Batik Regular
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Your next stop is Beth.
Here's A List of Blogs in case you are lost:



Too cute!
ReplyDeletewiglo@sbcglobal.net
Very cute idea. TFS
ReplyDeletehttp://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/
great project ...love it...summer time is here...
ReplyDeletecathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com
Very cute. I love using the apron as the invite. http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteI want to have a party JUST so I can make this! Super, Duper Cute!
ReplyDeleteApril
nginerd at gmail dot com
http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com
Great invitation idea! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com
ReplyDeleteLOVE it. Thanks so much for sharing. I am a follower
ReplyDeleteTrish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com
This is adorable!!! My daughter has a birthday coming up soon and I think I might have to use this idea for the invites!! TFS!
ReplyDeleteCherie Pemberton
www.gracefulcardmakers.blogspot.com
Perfection - love the idea of a apron for an invitation
ReplyDeleteCute
perderg{at}q{dot}com
I absolutely love that invitation. Very creative.
ReplyDeleteNikki
www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
This is so cute and creative! I love it! Thanks so much for sharing :)
ReplyDeletehttp://indymermaid.blogspot.com
indymermaid(at)blogspot.com
Super! Love this!Thank-you for sharing
ReplyDeleteDeborah Foti ~ ustoleit@comcast.net
http://www.scrappingmamma.net
Such a cute invite Nadia. Already a happy follower. TFS
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
creativediva98 at gmail dot com
Awesome invitations! BBQ time is just around the corner.
ReplyDeleteTFS - Kim
tandkparker at comcast dot net
I love this idea such a cute way to invite people over for some fun in the sun and BBQ!!!
ReplyDeletegravelprincess@hotmail.com
I love love love your invite!!! What a GREAT idea
ReplyDeleteFun invitations! Love them.
ReplyDeleteSmiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com
So adorable I want to host a BBQ so I can make a card like that!
ReplyDeleteThanks for being in the hop!
Www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
Craftycardgallery at gmail dot com
I love it!! I was looking at a similar design just yesturday. I love this apron idea for a BBQ invite. So cute!
ReplyDeleteHi this is really cute. Love it. Thanks for sharing, kindest regards kendell
ReplyDeleteVery cute!! New follower!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute! Great job.
ReplyDeleteTHis is such a cute idea! TFS!
ReplyDeletecraftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com
Great project...makes me want to have a BBQ now..pity our weather is so cold here today!
ReplyDeleteLove your invite very cute.
ReplyDeleteBig Blog Hugs
http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
OMGoodness! That IS the cutest invite ever! I love that idea! TFS!
ReplyDeleteXO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/
I am a huge fan of shaped cards! I love this!! What a fun idea for a bbq invite, this would also be good for a daddy's day card. Thanks so much for sharing. it's too cute!
ReplyDelete<3
Jamie
www.glitterstampsandpaperohmy.com
glitterstampsandpaperohmy(at)gmail(dot)com
I LOVE this invite! I can't believe I used this cart and I don't remember seeing this adorable apron :) Always great projects. xoxo
ReplyDelete