CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Giveaway, Update on my mom, and A Jillian Vance Special Offer!

Update on my mom:
Hi Everyone! As you know, back in January, my mom was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. She is doing much better now and you would never know that she was sick! We just have to keep on praying that she stays healthy and stress-free! Ever since my mom was diagnosed, this matter has been very important to me. I was ecstatic when I found out that Jillian Vance would be coming out with an “Ink Pink Collection”! Perfect timing for October and Breast Cancer awareness month!


Giveaway:
But first, in honour of Jillian’s new gorgeous stamp sets and my mom’s great health, I am giving away a copy of Cricut Magazine (August 2011) and Cricut Cards Magazine to one lucky winner! I will do this if 50 of my followers head on over to the Jillian Vance Design Team Blog and become a follower! Here’s what you need to do: 1) Follow the Jillian Vance Design Team Blog and leave a comment on the most recent post saying “Nadia sent me” and 2) Come back to my blog, comment on this post and let me know that you did #1! That’s it! It’s that easy!



A Jillian Vance Design...Special Edition stamp collection:
If you are too anxious and want to check out these stamps, click to see all the rave! http://www.ajillianvancedesign.com/InkPink.html


Jillian’s Exclusive Ink Pink Collection featuring her ALL NEW Stamp set “Pray for a Cure” which comes in either a Round Set or a Rectangle Set.


The Ink Pink Collection will include:
•Pray for the Cure Stamp Set in your choice of Round or Rectangle
•Pink Acrylic Stamp block in either 3x3 for the Round set or 3 x4 for the Rectangle set
•5 Charming Jilly Charms, Breast Cancer themed, made of fine pewter right here in the USA!
•5 A Jillian Vance Design Pear Pins to attach the Charms onto your projects.
•A sample of Rinkle Ribbon, vintage ribbon to wrinkle and crinkle, ½” wide and Made in the USA.
•Bonus for ordering online at http://www.ajillianvancedesign.com/InkPink.html, a FREE Vera Bradley Zip ID Case in Loves Me. While supplies last.


All this for only $38.95 plus shipping. over $55.00 value!!!


IN ADDITION TO ALL THE WONDERFUL PRODUCTS IN THIS COLLECTION, THEY
COORDINATE WITH SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES!!!


The Round Set coordinates with:


Spellbinders Nestabilities
Beaded Circle S4-292
Classic Scalloped Circles S4-124
Standard Circles Small S4-116
Spellbinders Nestabilities:


The Rectangle Set coordinates with:
Large Labels S4-168


Collections start shipping out in Mid-September or sooner as items become available.


So...what are you waiting for? Go follow the blog, come back here and comment to be entered! Don't forget to check out the beautiful new breast cancer stamp sets that she has.

7 comments:

  1. Yeah for our mom! Will continue to pray! I went, left a comment, and became a follower! Can't wait to see what you create with the new set!
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nadia,
    I did #1
    Jillian is so talented. Glad to here your mom is doing good.
    thanks for the chance to win:)
    ExpressionsByElaine at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new follower over at Jillian Vance Design!!!! I would love to see what you can come up with with the new set!!! alannahmae at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We sure do overlook our health until it is in jepordy!!! I am so glad to hear that you Mom is doing well. I hope that we continue to hear more and more stories about survivors and people who are beating this awesome disease!!!! I went over to the Jillian Vance site and became a follower. Wow!! A very talented bunch!!! Thanks for sending us there. I would LOVE to win the Cricut magazines. Thanks for the chance!!!
    Take care,
    TeacherMom
    gaudet5 at rogers dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news : )
    I went to Jillian Vance site and became a follower and lefted a comment saying Nadia sent me.

    rnbw_skittles32@hotmail.com
    www.brittneyscricutcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad your mom is doing better!!!
    I went and followed and commented on
    Jillian Vance page.
    Imogene

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy to hear that about your mom! Keep praying. Going to Jillian's page now:-)

    ReplyDelete