Some of you may or may not know this, but Teresa Collins tops my list of favourite crafty designers. I just love her style. It's classy, timeless, chic and elegant. If it's Teresa Collins, I gotta have it! A while back, I discovered the Teresa Collins stampmaker and I fell in love with the machine. You can literally turn anything into a stamp, including photos!
Every month, Photocentric comes out with free downloadable images for your stampmaker and so many of them remind me of Teresa Collins' style.
This month's free stamps were back to school and halloween based images and I couldn't resist and finally printed out negatives for the first time on my laser printer. With the new Cricut Teresa Collins Chic & Scary cartridge about to arrive in the mail any day and with the release of her new "Haunted Hallows" paper line, these stamps were a must for me to make to use with all my planned projects!
The negatives are good for a lifetime so once you are done, you store them away and in the event you ever need to make the stamp again, you can re-use your negative. Below is a picture of what the negatives look like.
It's a super quick process and here are the results! I'm not sure why one stamp is clear and the other is coloured, but regardless, they work so I'm not all that concerned. Below is a picture of what they look like once the stampmaking process is complete.
Below is a picture of what the stamps look like inked up with black ink and stamped onto white cardstock. The stamps are very distressed looking and rugged around the edges, I just love the look!
Some close up shots of the stamps.
Monday, August 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I've been looking at this, but not sure I want to take the plunge. But your projects came out cute! Please stop by my blog, I have something for you.
ReplyDeleteLaurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com
I also love the Teresa Collins style. I've had my eye on this stamper maker machine too. Thanks for post your thoughts about this stamp maker, now I want more. Soon I will have my little hands on it.... lol!! :)
ReplyDeleteRuby
http://handcraftedsimplybyus.blogspot.com