With our Baby Girl on the way, I needed a journal where I could keep track of the baby's firsts, appointments, feeding/sleeping schedule...and lots of other important details, including random thoughts and journaling. The design team over at A Jillian Vance Design is spotlighting the "Totally Titles" stamp set and the challenge was to create an altered notebook. I loved this challenge because this stamp set has over 30 words to mix and match and this was also my first time creating an altered notebook. Be sure to check back soon, I will post a video on my experience using the Cricut Imagine to make Shrinky Dinks Charms.
Supplies:
Notebook
Cricut Imagine Baby Boutique
ATG
Glossy Accents
Chalk Ink
Ribbon
Lace
Pearls
Imaginisce i-Rock
Foam Tape
Shrinky Dinks Bright White Paper
A Jillian Vance Design Totally Titles - on sale this week for $12.00
Thanks for looking and if you dont already, be sure to follow
A Jillian Vance Design on Facebook. Only 10 more followers needed until they give away 2 Valentine's Day stamp sets. You can also follow the design team blog by clicking
here.
Soooo SWEET!
ReplyDeletehttp://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com
Beautiful, love your color combination. Tfs
ReplyDeleteRuby
Cute! That's a great idea and you wont believe how quickly you forget things! :)
ReplyDelete