Hi Everyone and welcome to the Valentines Grunge Blog Hop! If you came here from Ruby's blog, you are in the right place. If you want to play along, start here!
For my grunge project, I took both newly released Valentine stamp sets by A Jillian Vance Design and mixed and matched them. They go perfectly together! I had so much fun playing around with my stamps.
Supplies:
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Walnut and Fired Brick
Tim Holtz Tickets
Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
Tim Holtz Stickers
Sheer Organza Ivory Ribbon
Recollections Flower
A Jillian Vance Design Sending My Love
A Jillian Vance Design A Little Love
Momento Ink
Thank you for visiting my blog, I love new followers! Before you keep hoping, please read below for a chance to win some yummy blog candy.
Your next stop is Jennifer!
Blog Lineup:
Jillian http://And now for some BLOG CANDY.
Here is how to win some blog candy
There will be two prizes given out...
1st way to win some Blog Candy....
** Enter Challenge, leave a comment on this post, subscribe & become a follower to http://ajillianvancedesign.blogspot.com/.
You will have until Saturday January 21st @ midnight
to Link your project, and you can WIN Stamp Sets
"A {little} love" , "Sending my love" & Pear Pins.
2nd way to win some Blog Candy .......
* You must comment on every blog in this hop and subscribe & become a follower to http://ajillianvancedesign.blogspot.com. You will have until Saturday, January 21st @ midnight to have all of your comments in! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE LEAVE A WAY FOR US TO CONTACT YOU IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE WINNER'S!
and you can WIN Stamp set "A {little} love"




Really gorgeous! Love it :)
ReplyDeleteTanya
phenis2031 at yahoo dot com
http://scrappylandusa.blogspot.com
Pretty, pretty tag!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tag. This is just so awesome, the new stamps and the grunge. Great flower. I am already a follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteLovely tag, l love the flower.
ReplyDeleteRuby
Nadia, this is amazing! I just love what you did with the inks! I love Jillian's stamp sets and love how you put the key in the heart with the word love. When I get them I'm gonna have to scraplift that idea if you don't mind. :0) So nice to see you again! Sorry it's been so long since I've popped over!
ReplyDeleteXO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
I love the ticket and flower, very nice things that you added :)
ReplyDeleteGod Bless,
Jillian
Great tag! Love the flower!
ReplyDeleteCarri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com
Beautiful tag!!!
ReplyDeleteBeth Hillier
Mytimetoplay.blogspot.com
It's sssssoooo cutelove the flower.
ReplyDeleteNena
hdznena at yahoo dot com
It's so cute! love the flower.
ReplyDeleteNena
Pretty tag and flower combo! Thanks so much for having me as a Guest Designer for the hop!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my word! Such a beautiful tag!
ReplyDeleteWow, awesome tag!
ReplyDelete