CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

{New Crafty Products} Spellbinder Dies, Co-ordinating Sentiments and Background Stamp Sets

Just wanted to share with you all some juicy new Spellbinder Dies that have co-ordinating stamp sets as well as background stamps, which I am ecstatic about.

First off is the NEW {die}vine Cross Combo Die Set:


Co-ordinating stamp sets are:

 Co-rdinating stamp sets:
{die}monds, Diamonds Stamp Set

{die}namic Duo Die Set: (This can also be used as Hershey Nugget wrappers!!!)

Last but not least, this beautiful background stamp:
Quatrefoil Background Stamp
If you want to check them out, click here.
 
And FINALLY - A release party is coming up for some EXCITING new stamp sets - some of which I have never seen around - and I am excited to show off.  Stay tuned and mark your calendars for February 27 - you'll be sorry you missed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment