It's Day 3 of Sneak Peek's at A Jillian Vance Design. I am so EXCITED to show you a sneak of this new stamp set coming out. This set is going to make a special time in your child's life even more exciting! I think everyone needs to have this set...it is simply adorable! When your child loses a tooth, what fun would it be to give him or her a little packet of tooth fairy dust to sprinkle over the lawn to guide the fairies to your house? Too much fun! I created a little packet with Tooth Fairy Dust and stamped this adorable sentiment to explain what to do.
Supplies:
A Jillian Vance Design Stamp and Die
Cricut A Child's Year cartridge (for the tooth fairy)
Cricut Lite Sugar and Spice (for the scallop)
Imaginisce i-Rock and crystal gems
Celebrate It Pink Satin Ribbon
Dress It Up Heirloom Button
Imaginisce I-Bond Glue Gun
Recollections paper
Giveaway Info:
Please follow A Jillian Vance Design Blog and leave a comment everyday for a chance to win one of two new stamp sets! They will be giving away one of each set to two lucky winners!!!
Stayed tuned for more sneak peek's tomorrow!
super cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful idea about the fairy dust! Very sweet project :)
ReplyDelete