It's our last day of Sneaky Peek's before the Big Release! Today I'm sharing another sentiment from the same stamp set as yesterday - A Tooth Fairy Stamp Set! This stamp set is soooo special! This one is sure to make loosing a tooth very special. I cannot wait until my daughter is old enough and I can use these stamps to make a very memorable time out of her losing her very first tooth!
Not only did I use the new Die being released from A Jillian Vance Design, but I turned it into a slider card by punching two holes and adding ribbon! Voila! An easy-peasy slider!
Supplies:
A Jillian Vance Design stamps (Released tomorrow)
A Jillian Vance Design Spellbinders Die (Released tomorrow)
Cricut A Child's Year cartridge
Foam squares
Kraft cardstock
Pink Satin Ribbon
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Love how you used this as a GC holder - better than $ from the Tooth Fairy! LOL!
ReplyDeletewhat a cute idea. Love the stamp
ReplyDelete