CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 7, 2011

Hello Kitty Valentines Card

Happy Valentine's Day Card using Hello Kitty Greetings. I love this card!









Supplies:
Teal, Dark Pink, Baby Pink, Black and White cardstock
Teal Ribbon
Martha Stewart glitter
Cricut Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge
Prima flowers
Recollections brad
Colorbox Chalk Ink
Cuttlebug A2 Heart Blocks Embossing Folder



8 comments:

  1. Super cute! LOve the flowers, bling, ribbon, and everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER ADORABLE CARD :) WAS THAT A STAMP YOU USED?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you decorate the inside of the card. I never think to do that. Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a perfect valentine for a daughter or niece!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love hello kitty. Awesome. I have a blog award for you please stop by and pick it up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nadia,

    What a sweet card!!! :) I love the colors, the embossing folder, & you added just the right amount of bling!

    Thanks for sharing,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete