
Thank you so much Giselle for passing on this award to me! Part of this award means that I have to share 8 things about myself...so in no random order, here they are:
1) I live in Canada!
2) I met my husband when I was 22 years old. We've been together a total of 5 years now. We're still attached at the hip.
3) My mom is my best friend. She was just diagnosed with breast cancer a couple of weeks ago on January 20. She's been doing great ever since.
4) I have a huge Italian family and I love it!
5) I love spending a Saturday night cuddled up by the fire and watching a movie with some yummy late night snacks!
6) I have a serious phobia of doctors.
7) I don't have any children (yet)!
8) I have 3 nieces and two nephews who I love!
Hope you enjoyed learning some new stuff about me!

I think I knew pretty much everything on that list :) Congrats you deserve it! Can't wait to have you back :)
ReplyDelete