CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 13, 2011

You've Got My Heart (Valentines Card)

As some of you may or may not know, my mother was diagnosed with Breast Cancer a few weeks ago. This is the reason why I haven't had time to do any crafting and haven't really been in the mood to craft either. She had a mastectomy only 1 week ago and is already bouncing around. That being said, my hubby and I have been staying at her house, cooking, cleaning, just spending time with her.  I did manage to squeeze in a quick card while quickly returning home to wash clothes and such. Here's what I came up with:




Supplies:
Kraft, Baby Blue, Black, Brown, Cream, baby Pink and Dark Pink cardstock
Martha Stewart Seasonal Valentine paper stack
K & Co. Chipboard by Kelly Panacci
Cricut Simply Charmed cartridge
Cricut Just Because cartridge
EK Success Punch
Rhinestone Accents - Treasures by Shabby Chic
Stamps - "Be Mine" Pink by Design
Twine - Divine Twine in Cotton Candy

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is too cute! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers are with you during this time!! My Mom was diagnosed over 1 1/2 yrs. ago. She is now in remission. Stay strong!!:) Jennifer(www.countrycricut.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes to your mom for a complete recovery... Our wish it to find a cure for this disease.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! My prayers are with you and your family!!! The same thing happened to my dad 2 years ago, and he is now doing great! I hope you get more time to craft, it's such a stress reliever! Maybe you can take some cards to your moms and she can create with you!
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear your mom is bouncing around. That card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO super cute! I love the bling on the heart too.

    I wish I had a fisherman to give this to...

    April

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very sweet card! I am so sorry to hear about your mom - my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family :) Hugs

    ReplyDelete