CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ballet Recital Card #2

This is the card I made for my mom to give to my neice to celebrate her first year in ballet classes and her very first recital.  I used the Cricut Circle Shall We Dance cartridge and lots and lots of Imaginisce bling!


Recipe:
Cricut Shall We Dance cartridge
Recollections Shimmer cardstock
Pink and Yellow satin ribbon
Scrappy Mom Stamps - Happily Ever After
Martha Stewart Glitter
DCWV Pattern Paper
Imaginisce I-Rock coloured gems and heart gems (love these!)
Colorbox Chalk Ink
Recollections Foam Squares

Simple inside card detail. Used a scrap piece of the matching cardstock and placed it on the inside.

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! love all the sparkle and bling :-) that little wand is too precious! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. The tiara and wand are prefect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty, loving the bling :)

    ReplyDelete