CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ballet Recital Handmade Gift #1 - Princess Flip Flops!

The first of many handmade gifts I made my niece was princess flip flops for the summer! When I went to Michael's, there was a huge bin of these sandals for a really good price so I picked up a pair, knowing that I had all the supplies at home to make matching accessories.

Here are the supplies I used:

Creatology Flip Flops
Imaginisce I-Bond
Pink Satin Wired Ribbon
Pink Gems
Pearls
The sandals before the magical princess transformation:
My handmade bows using pink satin wired ribbon, pearls and a heart gem.

These were fun and fast to create, best of all they are pink!

4 comments:

  1. Those are really cute!! I think she will love them!! Thanks for sharing with us!!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these thay are super cute. I am anew follower and I really like thre projects that I see.

    ReplyDelete