Since my handmade t-shirt has sensitive materials, it was important that I attach a tag with the washing instructions so that it wouldn't get destroyed when being washed. So I created this super adorable tag to attach to the t-shirt.
The tag is from Cricut Sentimentals and the image is from Cricut Country Life.
This was my first time using a Viva Decor Pearl Pen. It's super easy and I love the effect that it has.
Supplies:
Dark and Light Brown cardstock, Pink, Dark and Light Blue cardstock
Cricut Country Life cartridge
Cricut Sentimentals cartridge
Viva Decor Pearl Pen in Ice White
Stampin Up! Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon
White Gelly Roll Pen
I love my Stampin Up! Grosgrain striped ribbon!
Here is a shot of all the gifts together. I couldn't resist adding a magical wand from the Making Memories Bravissimo line!
Friday, June 24, 2011
Laundry Washing Instructions Tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ridiculously cute!! Great job Nadia.
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute!!! I would frame that if I got it on a shirt!
ReplyDelete