CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Birds and Birdcages Blog Hop



Hi bloggy buddies! I'm back again with another blog hop! I am so honoured to have Sandra ask me to join her hops.  If you came here from Ashley's blog, you are in the right place.  If you want to play along, please start at Sandra's blog.  This hop is all about birds and birdcages so naturally my mind went to Tim Holtz.  It's been a while since I've gotten grungy so I whipped out some materials and got my hands dirty!


Supplies:
Kraft paper (for tag)
Tim Holtz Sizzix Alterations Bigz Die Caged Bird
Tim Holtz Sizzix Alterations Bigz Die Tag and Bookplates
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Walnut and Frayed Burlap
Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint in Black Soot and Vintage Photo
Maya Road Trinket Chandeliers
Tulip Beads in a bottle (for the eye on the bird)
Tim Holtz Grungeboard
Tim Holtz Adage Tickets
A Jillian Vance Design Swirly Monogram Stamps

I hope you enjoyed my tag and your next stop is Yolie.

Sandra http://365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
Ashley http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com/
Nadia http://www.nadiasbeautifulmess.blogspot.com/      ---> You are here!
Yolie http://www.justyolie.com/
Celeste http://touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com/
Mel http://scrappymel.blogspot.com/
Monica http://simplycricutting.blogspot.com/
Amy http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/
Corri http://www.buglvr.blogspot.com/
Sylvia http://www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com/
Brynn http://flairandfrillscreativity.blogspot.com/
Jess http://www.kinderstampo.com/
Pam http://www.pammejo-scrapbookflair.com/
Laura http://www.makinprettythings.com/
Dee http://deesdesignsfrommyheart.blogspot.com/
Blue Crayons http://craftingwithblue.blogspot.com/

39 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the metal embellishments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this. It turned out great. ydixon57@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tag.
    mimicaro9650 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that tag!! Well done :)
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the grunge, great tag. The key hanging from the chain is awesome.
    Eva :0)
    evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tag! I really want that die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely awesome tag, thanks for sharing.'
    mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun tag, love the hanging key on the chain.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the effect on the key.
    http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm just loving your tag !! love the distressed look.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful tag!! I agree with you, when I heard birds and birdcages I thought of Tim Holtz first. LOL These dies are on my wishlist. Thank you for sharing!

    Marianne S.
    sthquilter at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE it!
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome Tag and just love the key embellishment. I have become a follower and will call back again soon. Happy Crafting :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your tag. It is very vintage.
    TFS, Dee:)

    http://deesdesignsfrommyheart.blogspot.com
    vintageheartfeltdesigns@mail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. great tag! beautiful details,I am a follower,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful tag! LOVE it.

    stampsnews@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute tag, love the key!
    Pendra
    pendrasplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great tag - love Tim Holtz, too. I like that you hung the key on the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  20. awesome vintage tag calebwmartin@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. fun tag. love the tim cage and bird.

    rhelm@tampabay.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the tag! The key is an awesome touch!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous tag!! Love the vintage look:) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nadia, I love this! I used a Jillian stamp on my project too, but I LOVE the look of the Monogram one that you used on this gorgeous tag. Very, very pretty!

    XO ~ Amy Jo (follower, AJVD DT Member, fellow hop stop)
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. So very pretty. All the colors are amazing. Thanks for sharing, CallyAnn
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nadia!!! Great Tag I love it!!

    Great being on yet another hop with you!!!! So much fun!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful tag! Tim Holtz rocks...and so do you!!

    amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Another really cool tag! You did a great job on this.

    Anniebee
    anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful tag.
    Kathy
    Katsews at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. How pretty! I love the trinkets on the bottom too. TFS.

    Kris
    dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a great tag. TFS pammejo1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love this tag - great Tim Holz! I am a follower..
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Such a pretty tag. I love the silver charms on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is so pretty! I'm glad you got to get grungy LOL! I love the key embellishment and bling! Thanks for joining me on my hop!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful Tag!! I love that cut!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful. Your distressing is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful tag. Love vintage distress to it. Nice being on the hop with you.
    Ashley
    www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete