CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 12, 2011

Monogrammed Note Cards {Stampin Daisies DT Post!}

Today is our very first design team post for Stampin Daisies!  I used this gorgeous zebra stamp set to create monogrammed note cards.
Supplies:
Cricut Mini Monograms (for the scallop and circle)
Black and Brown Momento Ink
Brown Satin Ribbon
Me and My Big Ideas stamps (for the flourish detail on the note card)
Stampin Daisies Zebra Designs




Monica is giving away two stamp sets to one lucky winner! Birthday Bash and Ocean buddies. All you have to do is leave a comment on Monica's blog to win and can have more chance to win by leaving a comment on all our blogs.
Now go see what the rest of the design team created!
Monica http://stampindaisies.blogspot.com/
Jenny http://www.papercutcreations.blogspot.com/
Jessica http://thecreativestamperspot.blogspot.com/
Linda http://www.fancyframework.com/
Sherry http://patternsbysher.blogspot.com/

21 comments:

  1. These note cards are really nice. These would make a great teacher gift too. Love the Zebra letter! Too cute! Congratulations on the first DT post. Looking forward to seeing many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card!! I like the colors and how you arranged the elements in it! TFS.

    I'm a new follower!!

    barbara@allthingsperuvian.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Note card st . The zebra striped letter stamps are adorable.
    http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome stamp set....love
    Love your cards...very cute. What a perfect gift to give someone. Thanks for sharing. I'm already a follower of your blog :)
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this set veryv cute..off to check everyone else out

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card!!! I love the Zebra Letters! They would be so cute on a zoo card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I'll hop on over to Monica's blog to leave a comment too! ;)
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute set for making fun and hip monogrammed note cards for teens! Thanks for sharing your art with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...who wouldn't like these letters and so much fun..I can see that this would be a great set to have and they are versitile...wonderful!! Thanks for sharing... :)
    I am a new follower as well.

    purplefuzz06@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really nice note cards. I am a new follower TFS

    mjblahnik56@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simple and cute. Thanks for sharing an easy to do design. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simple and elegant!!! Awesomw Card

    Congrats!!!

    http://itzel.principiantescrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!! Love your Note cards and what a great stamp set. It's a must have. TFS!!!
    cowbelleru@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great note card set! I love this letter stamp set! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a great Note Card you have done a great job keep up the great work and thanks for the chance to win such cute stamps.
    abbraddock@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the card set and it's such a great idea to personalize! thanks for the chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a cute set! My girls LOVE zebra! I can see doing SO MUCH for their rooms with this (personalizing so many things!)
    Thanks for sharing!
    Kristin
    www.scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness I love them! i think these might be my favorite! Thanks so much!
    Lisa
    summer_sunset54 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my! This is fabulous. I would love to create something like this. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    creativediva98 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete