CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Princess Blog Hop

Welcome to my blog and the Princess Blog Hop. If you came here from Patty's blog, you are in the right place.  If you happened to stumble upon my Blog and would like to play along please do so by starting at Sylvia's blog over at www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com
 
I created a girly princess tag to accompany a gift.  This was my first time using Once Upon A Princess and I never realized how many beautiful tags are in this cartridge!

Look at how darling this sentiment is!
 
Recipe:
Cricut Once Upon A Princess (Tag cut at 3)
Darice Gems
Hot glue gun (to glue those beautiful gems down)
Martha Stewart Glitter in Kunzite
Brown Chalk Ink
Momento ink in Cocoa
Light and Dark Pink Satin Ribbon as well as pearls
Corner rounder



Hope you enjoyed my project and I would love it if you followed my blog.  Soon I will have a giveaway to celebrate 600 followers so be on the lookout for that!

Thank you for visiting my blog, your next stop on this blog hop is Anita.
 
Below is a list of participants:
Nadia- www.nadiasbeautifulmess.blogspot.com  (YOU ARE HERE!)
 

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag, I don't have that cartridge, hopefully someday.
    mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag. Thanks for sharing.

    Vicki
    vwilson577 at yahoo.com
    http://scrapbookingcreationsbyvicki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You gonna LOVE this cartridge not only for the tags but for all the images. Your tag is beautiful! Love the pretty crown, glitter and pretty beaded ribbon. Great job! Fun being in the hop with you:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
    jskoning at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. It's been great participating in the hop with you!

    Happy Crafting!
    Sandy
    http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the inspirational princess theme!

    EthansImprints.blogspot.com
    MarieMOtake@Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Gorgeous. Love the detail. Glad to be on the hop with you.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    creativediva98 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute tag she will love it.
    lmkindell1@verizon.net
    lindashappyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing the beautiful tag - you did a great job on it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute and love all the bling:) TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the gems on the crown.
    http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice I Love the tag Great job ydixon57@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your tag. Thanks for joining me in the hop.
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG that is the sweetest tag EVER!! So stinkin' cute! :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nadia your tag is adorable. Love the sparkle!
    Pendra
    pendrasplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty tag! I like all the bling!
    Peggie

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely love that tag! It is bueatiful!!! Love the pearls and all the bling! Had so much fun being on this hop with you!

    ReplyDelete