CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Love At First Sight Blog Hop

Blog Hop
Hello everyone! Welcome to the Love At First Sight Blog Hop hosted by Sandra 365 Days Of Cricut http://www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com  For this blog hop Sandra is celebrating her anniversay of when she met her hubby 8 years ago "It was Love At Fist Sight", also her 7th wedding anniversay, and of course Valentine's Day! She has asked us all to make a Love-Themed Gift for someone that we love and we will be sharing pictures of us with the person we love. For my project I made a personalized gift bag containing chocolate truffle candles!  I have to be honest, I'm not in much of a Valentine mood this year. So I decided to make my project neutral so that it can be given to anyone who means a lot to you. 
Supplies:
Cricut Imagine Better Together
Recycled Bags
Red Satin Ribbon
Pop Dots
Adhesive
White cardstock
Colorbox Chalk Ink
Since I participated in two blog hops this weekend, I'm giving away a super cool EXCLUSIVE CART:

All you need to do is: 
1) Leave a comment on this post with a way for me to contact you;
2) Kindly leave only one comment;
3) Follow my blog! 
Please make sure to leave comments on all of the blogs for a chance to win several different Grand Prizes on Sandra's blog!
Next stop on the hop is KRISTIN at  http://lilsweetpeasplace.blogspot.com/
Here's a list of all participating blogs:
1. SANDRA http://365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
2. ABBY http://www.scrapbookaholicbyabby.com/
3. RAVEN http://love4stamps.blogspot.com/
4. THERESA http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/
5. JANIS http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fpausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com%2F&h=94328
6.AMANDA http://www.myscrappinobsession.com/
7.JOANNA http://scrap-making.blogspot.com/
8.RUTHIE http://septemberninth.blogspot.com/
9.ELSA http://cricutlvr.blogspot.com/
10.ANGELICA http://handmadebyangelica.com/
11.ALEX http://www.youhadmeatcraft.com/
12.STEPHANIE http://www.alwayscrafting.com/
13.GISELLE http://crossmyheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com/
14.NADIA http://nadiasbeautifulmess.blogspot.com/
15.KRISTIN http://lilsweetpeasplace.blogspot.com/
16.KRISTAL http://kandrewdesigns.blogspot.com/
17.LIZ http://www.lizspaperloft.com/
18.JENNY http://crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/
19.ERIKA http://cricutlove1.blogspot.com/
20. DENISE http://deesdesignsfrommyheart.blogspot.com/

118 comments:

  1. I like the idea of a neutral gift bag. Thanks for sharing and thanks for the chance to win an awesome prize!!!
    Amy
    littlefrills3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that bag looks adorable, I was so distracted by the chocolates, yummy!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your gender neutral gift bag. I think this is great!
    Amy
    littlefrills3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This gift bag is so cute and great idea for already made gift bags.. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm, chocolate truffles, love your gift bag!!
    Cindy
    miller896042 at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card already a follower.
    Debbie
    http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
    debbie_craine at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your bag! The earth is really cool on there! Thanks for the awesome giveaway! I am your newest follower.
    booger1 at tds.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, I'm a follower...I was hopping over here earlier!

    kimsheppard6 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog and love to be a follower
    Rose:)
    yesdear3431@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooohhh.. Yummy goodness!!! Your bag is too sweet and the yummies within.. Ohh la la.. :)

    Hugs,
    Tanya
    freddylswillima@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is awesome!!! Thanks for the opportunity!!

    Hugz,
    Ash
    ashley.dziak@gmail.com

    P.S. I'm one of your newest followers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a simple lovely addition

    juliewasson@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. so so so pretty TFS!!!

    cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice card, its Valentines thats what matters
    Dawn RI'
    abosoffit@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your bag!! The chocolate looks so yummy!!
    TFS
    LindaP

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great project. Thanks for sharing and the chance to win.

    vwilson577 at yahoo.com
    http://scrapbookingcreationsbyvicki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. great idea, nice to see something different!!

    zentner.candace@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the Bag!! Yummmm Chocolate Looks sooo Tempting!! LOL....TFS!!!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
    Rexann

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the bag! Special way to send a home made goodie!
    http://scrap-a-tude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great idea! Cute lil bag and now I'm going to find me a piece of chocolate! Thanks!
    hugs,
    joni

    arcocha at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. lovely thanks for sharing

    Paula

    dplslee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this!! Anything involving chocolate is guaranteed to be a success!!

    Meagan
    beyondpaperdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am now following. Such a great blog. Loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow what a great idea. would love to know where you got the bags. Thanks for the chance to win. would love the cartridge1

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your bag is so cute!! I love the candles!

    Ashley
    ScrappinAsh at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome project!!
    m82850207@gmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love it. Different is cool =)

    Hugs from Lilli =)
    l.a.nikolaisen at gmail dot com
    www.crazycardmaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great project! It's awesome and I love that it can be given to anyone. I'm not much in the V Day spirit either - I actually hate that day! :/

    Kristin
    ksully4597 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. what a cute project!!


    Sally
    opolski07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Those candles looks so yummy! haha. But I like the idea of a neutral gift bag! TFS :)
    Jenn
    craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your project is very cute I love that saying. Im already a follower!
    kacee
    mcvicwif@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. That is a great gift bag, I like that it is neutral. It would make a great gift for anyone. I thinking it would be perfect for teachers and who doesn't like chocolates.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh I love your project it is so sweet, I love your idea!!
    Big HUGS
    Cristi

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the bag, I like how you left it neutral for anyone, great job TFS

    scrapperbecka at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. That's a beautiful project. Love it. I have become a follower!
    mary3mom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I hope you make someone's day extra special with that beautiful bag AND truffles! CHOCOLATE!! Ymmm. I'm sorry you're not much in the mood for Valentine's Day ... it's a hard day for many who've had losses. LOVE is what matters, as it starts the dialogue. KNOW you are loved ... even if it's only by ME, who happened to stumble on your special blog post!

    Ellen
    www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love disposable gifts--although this is pretty!
    Krista
    KristaInMN at gmail dot come
    http://www.KristasPaperCafe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. Super cute! Thanks for the chance to win!
    I'm now a follower!!!

    http://www.krystalskreativity.blogspot.com

    kreative_krystal (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wonderful project and the chocolate looks so yummy! Glad a cannot get my hands on them! I am already a follower and love your blog. TFS!
    jennyplace26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. That is so pretty i could use that ideal for church.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great card, and the chocolate is always a nice touch!
    http://kopperhead100.blogspot.com/
    kopperhead@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  42. Nadia,

    What a cute gift bag!!! :) Did you make those delicious looking truffles?!

    I cannot believe how generous you are!!!!!!!!!!! I would so love to win that exclusive cartridge (I can't afford to join the Cricut Circle, but I would love to have that cartridge to create for my little dancing daughter)!

    Thank you so much for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love your project.
    I am a follower
    Thanks for Sharing!
    mlcain0202(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Very cute gift bag! Thanks for chance to win a great prize! I just became a follower! Would love for you to visit my blog!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  45. So cute! TFS!!!
    qtme2003 at yahoo dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  46. Chocolate looks yummy. love the card
    wiglo at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  47. What a yummy bag..very creative ...thanx for the inspiration..:)

    nicolleatnicollelovesscrapbookingdotcom

    ReplyDelete
  48. Super cute!!! love it and thanks for sharing it:) already a follower
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  49. Just beautiful. Great job.
    I'm a follower.
    Thanks for the chance to win.
    http: // mamawann. blogspot. com/
    annadowdy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I love your project. I am a follower. TFS

    http://deesdesignsfrommyheart.blogspot.com
    designsfrommyheart@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Yummy! Both the bag and the candy look good enough to eat! I love your blog--and am a follower! Thanks for sharing! ksjennings at gmail dot com and/or http://karelj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Great gift bag!
    http://pickulblog.blogspot.com/
    Chris.Pickul@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. hahaah! I love LOVE the name of your blog--mine should be named a Hot Mess! hahah!
    GREAT blog!
    I love your project--it's so cute and useful!
    I'm your newest follower for now, and hope to get to know you more!
    It was fun being in the hop with you!
    hugs,
    kandrew

    ReplyDelete
  54. I'm a follower! Super cute idea :) TFS!!!
    fmadera75atgmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. This is just too fabulous! I am so lovin it!!
    Hugs,
    Raven
    thatsmerb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Yum! I can think of one type of candy I'd put in that super cute gift bag! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Such a cute project. Glad to be on this hop with you and glad I found your blog.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  58. I love your project, and it's not only person neutral, but occasion neutral!! and those candles look amazing!


    Melia
    wify7799@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. What an awesome idea :) The colors on this are wonderful. TFS it!

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B

    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  60. ~ Is it bad that all I saw when I looked was the yummy goodies around your project?! I really like the red ribbon over the neutral corrugated kraft.

    ~ I'm already a Follower of your Blog!

    Hip Hop and Awaaaaayyy!

    Email: QC Kelsey
    Visit Blog: Crystal Case Creative Creations

    ReplyDelete
  61. love the idea
    pigs20052002@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Very nice project, I am now hungry for chocolate!
    TFS! Angela
    lauermaa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Great ideal,,Love it!!
    am a new follower..
    Imogene Walker
    sweetlilcricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. This would be a great gift for anyone. Love the candles.
    username at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. Super cute... anything that includes chocolate is perfect!! Thanks so much for sharing! AJ
    queenofmynest(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Nadia .... love that cute little corrugated bag .... and mmmmmm .... I'm craving chocolate now! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  67. I am a follower and I love the way this turned out. So beautifully. leahscarddesigns at twcny dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Great bag Nadia! I love that it is neutral too :)

    ReplyDelete
  69. Great project! TFS!
    ra6352 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  70. what a cute project!! i love it! thanks so much for sharing. that cartridge is also rare!!! I hope i win! thanks for the chance to win!
    brenna
    rbanderson@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  71. Very creative idea for a gift bag, the truffles look delicious too, was wondering if you made those too? Thanks for sharing and for the chance to win such a fabulous prize!

    thedhillonz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. what a great idea, TFS!!!!!
    I am a follower
    brodiec88 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. love your project. very beautiful thanks for the chance & for sharing. I am a follower

    anderson.jenn4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. LOVE IT.....

    scrapasmile@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. Very nice. (But your making me hungry too!) I am a follower.
    susanslomski at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. Cute gift bag. I love it. I found your blog on the hop and I am now a follower!
    lfuchs1 at wi. rr. com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I like the name of your blog ' A Beautiful Mess' thats what I think when I look at my craft room...lol. Im a follower. Love your gift bag. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  78. Beautiful!!! I will take the bag with the goodies. LOL TFS

    Kathryn
    wamfamily at surewest dot net

    ReplyDelete
  79. Very nice project...thanks so much for sharing and for the chance to win! I'm already a follower.

    Lisa
    prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com
    lnorris21 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  80. Great idea that can be used for lots of people! And the truffles look yummy!
    Off to the next blog!
    Kris in Alaska
    funamom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  81. Love your project and giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  82. This bag is so cute! I love the world and sentiment, oh and that chocolate just makes me crave some lol! Thank you so much for being in my hop!

    ReplyDelete
  83. Mmm...that looks good! I love the neutral colors.

    I'm a follower.

    http://bugalooscraproom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  84. Nothing wrong with neutral! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  85. Who doesn't love a bag full of truffles! Love the bag with the perfect sentiment for the season.

    ReplyDelete
  86. Really cute will have to make one.
    Thanks for sharing,
    karenk3 at ameritech dot net

    ReplyDelete
  87. Great treat bag for anyone. Thanks for sharing and I am a follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  88. Love the bag and those treats look yummy.

    Gabriela

    Gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. This is really cute!! Thanks for sharing the idea :)

    Tanya P.
    phenis2031 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. Love your bag. Thanks for the hop and giveaway!

    jenlovcarr at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. I love that it lets someone know how much they mean to you with out being distictly Valentine's day. I'm not much in the mood for Valentines day this year either.


    GIJoesbarbie22@aim.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. Very cute little treat bag! And those look like yummy treats! I am a happy follower and think that cartridge you are giving away is beautiful... thank you so much for the inspiration you give us. pjritsema at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. Great idea! Love it! Dina arm1997@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. Love this project and that it doesn't have to be just for Valentine's Day!

    Thanks for Sharing
    ~Tiffany
    tiffanymarierice@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. Love the idea. The treats look SUPER YUMMY!

    dmcarlisle09atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  96. Love the bag! Thanks for sharing! I'm a new follower :)
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. Wow doesn't love a bag full of goodies? Looks as pretty as it does yummy. I like the world.

    I'm a newbie follower.

    Michelle
    http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

    mpetrovich23atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  98. This is a cool project and those truffle candles look good enough to eat! Now I'm craving something sweet. Thanks for sharing and for offering us a chance at an awesome Cricut cart. I'm a follower already.

    Anne
    lucyblueeyz at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. I love your cute blog! Your project is cute too! In fact, I became a follower because I like your style.

    April
    nginerd at gmail dot com
    http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. I just became a follower and will be checking out your blog. Thanks for giving away an exclusive cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  101. I asbolutely adore this!!! I am ur newest follower!!! Thank for this AMAZING opportunity!!

    simplycricutting at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. Yum - what a great project! :) Janis northrose@slowar.com

    ReplyDelete
  103. Thanks for the giveaway!
    I'm a new follower (rae1124)
    rae1124(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  104. What a great 'neutral bag' it could even be for a child's teacher who has made that difference for them or something!
    Alyssa
    alyssa at mayofamily dot com

    Thanks for posting the pis of the truffles with- I am drooling all over my keyboard!

    ReplyDelete
  105. love your project :) tfs :) glad to be hopping with you :)

    HUGS !
    the condes at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  106. I love your bag. Thanks for sharing and for a chance to win the cart.

    candie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  107. Very cute. Now I am gonna have to go find some chocolates to eat!

    VinDeeLoo
    vndlewis at rocketmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  108. How cute and wonderful. I love them. Thank you so much for sharing your work. pennykitz@charter.net
    http://pennykitz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  109. Cute idea. Thank you for sharing and the chance to win.

    brittmartin1288@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  110. Love the treat bag!!
    aidensmom 2005 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  111. Cute bag! Love your decoration of it. TFS and the chance to win.

    Christel
    http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com
    askscrappinsista@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  112. What a wonderful project. It is so great. I may have to do this myself. The truffles also look fabulous! Thanks for sharing and a chance to win. I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  113. great idea to make the bag unisex....men like receiving chocolates as well as women (lol) I am now a follower, thanks for the chance to win the cart!
    touchoftewshay.blogspot.com
    tewshay@sbglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  114. Super cute bag! Tfs and have a great day. :)
    star24601 at gmail dot com
    starspaperpassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete