Welcome to my Blog and the Love Is In The Air Blog Hop! If you've come from visiting Giselle over at www.crossmyheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com, you're in the right place. If you were just looking at my blog and want to play along with our blog hopping fun, you can start at the beginning atwww.crossmyhearpapercrafts.blogspot.com. This blog hop is all about love themed ideas. This blog is also in honour of Giselle's 1 year Blog Anniversary, or as I like to call it, her "Blogaversary"!!! Happy Anniversary Giselle! Wishing you many more to come! I am so thankful for our friendship.
I've got an EXCLUSIVE giveaway, so be sure to read this entire post, follow the instructions and enter the giveaway!
I've got an EXCLUSIVE giveaway, so be sure to read this entire post, follow the instructions and enter the giveaway!
Now, on to the project! I decided to make a cricut-less banner! I haven't been at home much for the past few weeks so it was important that I made something inspiring, classic and memorable, yet simple and fast. This banner was as simple as selecting and printing a few of my favourite pictures from my computer in black and white, backing them onto some shimmery red Recollections cardstock, getting a few clothespins, a long piece of ribbon and gathering some crepe paper.
I hung this adorable banner over our bed so that we can be reminded of all our happy times and just how lucky my hubby and I to have eachother!
And now...FOR THE GIVEAWAY!!!
1) Leave me a comment on this post, letting me know that you are a follower of my blog; and
2) Tell me why you want this cartridge and what you would make with it if you won it!
Good Luck Everyone!!!
I hope you enjoyed my project. Thank you so much for visiting my blog.
Your next stop is the super awesome SARAH PINK CRICUT. Sarah is super sweet, has great projects on her site and has an awesome stamp line. She's got stamps for every occasion! In fact, she's got a UStream tonight and she'll be releasing even more stamps. Click here to go to Sarah's blog and continue hopping! Happy Crafting!
Below is a list of all blog participants:
Your next stop is the super awesome SARAH PINK CRICUT. Sarah is super sweet, has great projects on her site and has an awesome stamp line. She's got stamps for every occasion! In fact, she's got a UStream tonight and she'll be releasing even more stamps. Click here to go to Sarah's blog and continue hopping! Happy Crafting!
Below is a list of all blog participants:
Giselle ==> http://crossmyheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com/
Nadia ==> http://nadiasbeautifulmess.blogspot.com/ (You are here!)
Sarah Pink Cricut ==> http://pinkcricut.com/
Agnes ==>http://flowerdiscosscraphut.blogspot.com/
Amanda ==> http://www.myscrappinobsession.com/
Jennifer ==> http://craftycardgallery.blogspot.com/
Momo ==> http://madebymomo.blogspot.com/
Liset ==> http://hailemnat.blogspot.com/
Paula ==> http://morethanfavors.blogspot.com/
Molly ==> http://armywifelearnsthecricut.blogspot.com/
Sandra ==> http://365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
Joanna ==> http://scrap-making.blogspot.com/
Wendi & Meriah ==> http://twoscraptasticgals.blogspot.com/
Meighen ==> http://scrappin3rdeeschik.blogspot.com/
Kristy ==> http://craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com/
Alma ==> http://almabrooksblog.blogspot.com/
Nicole ==> http://canadiannickelscrapn.blogspot.com/
Adri ==> http://www.macheriecreations.com/
Nadia ==> http://nadiasbeautifulmess.blogspot.com/ (You are here!)
Sarah Pink Cricut ==> http://pinkcricut.com/
Agnes ==>http://flowerdiscosscraphut.blogspot.com/
Amanda ==> http://www.myscrappinobsession.com/
Jennifer ==> http://craftycardgallery.blogspot.com/
Momo ==> http://madebymomo.blogspot.com/
Liset ==> http://hailemnat.blogspot.com/
Paula ==> http://morethanfavors.blogspot.com/
Molly ==> http://armywifelearnsthecricut.blogspot.com/
Sandra ==> http://365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
Joanna ==> http://scrap-making.blogspot.com/
Wendi & Meriah ==> http://twoscraptasticgals.blogspot.com/
Meighen ==> http://scrappin3rdeeschik.blogspot.com/
Kristy ==> http://craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com/
Alma ==> http://almabrooksblog.blogspot.com/
Nicole ==> http://canadiannickelscrapn.blogspot.com/
Adri ==> http://www.macheriecreations.com/



The best thing about crafting, is finding projects that are fast and simple yet full of love and meaning. You did just that! I love it! Great Job. I now follow your blog and am really enjoying seeing all your projects. Thanks for sharing. Great giveaway, i would love this cart, being that i am not part of the Circle. My niece is a dancer and I havebeen working on an ablum for my sister ( it's a surprise), so this would be perfect for all the cuts and embellishments! Thank you for the chance to win.
ReplyDeletepattig161 at yahoo dot com
http://pattisscrapingtime.blogspot.com
Hi Nadia, I'm a new follower! I like your quick little banner! It's good to not all ways have to use our Cricut! Well I would love to win the Shall We Dance Cart! My girls both took dance when they were little and I have yet to scrap them! I used to call them my ballerina tippy toes:)
ReplyDeleteFollower
~Kim
http://crazyaboutscrapin.blogspot.com
kfordyce6638 at gmail dot com
Great project! I am a follower! I would love to use this cartridge to make cards for my grandaughter! Thanks for letting me play
ReplyDeleteGood Morning,
ReplyDeleteIt seems I may be one of the first on the blog hop... It's freezing outside and I'm up early just in case hubby has to go to work.... Love your project, it is awesome!. Thank you for sharing and for the opportunity of winning the awesome cartridge... I have a princess who loves to dance, this cartridge would be perfect to create projects for my dauther. I'm a new follower and on the blog hop.
AnnetteASalinas@aol.com
I am a new follower, love your banner with that shimmery red paper!! Would love to win the cart, so I can scrap my 2 little grandaughters picture, they both take dance and this would be perfect, thanks for a chance to win!!
ReplyDeleteCindy
miller896042 at bellsouth dot net
I am a new follower! I love your banner, so simple and cute! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to have the Shall We Dance cart to make layouts for my niece.
Lindsay
lindsaykay2@gmail.com
Hello - I am a new follower! I love your project. Would make for a great welcome home banner as well. If I won shall we dance (pick me please):)I would use it for my wedding scrapbook for our first dance page. Also I am starting on my neices scrapbook and will use it for dance recital pages.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing
mlcain0202(at)yahoo(dot)com
Oh this is terrific! i LOVE IT! very original :)
ReplyDeleteI am a follower and Id love to win this cart!! I have a friends thats daughter is in dance class and its her first recital and Id love to make her a dancing card using action wobbles and one of the adorable dancing girls on the cartridge, on the inside id cut flowers and sprinkle them inside, how cute would that be :) just saying...
Good luck everyone :)
Gina
raegina at gmail dot com
I love your banner so simple but pretty and a great reminder of all good things ..:) I would love to win that cart...I have 3 children that take dance and I make scrapbook pages and this would give the pages that little extra its missing...thanx for your inspiration and chance to win...:)
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm a following:) Love your project just too adoable. I would use the cart to make cards. Thank you for sharing:)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, simply beautiful banner, fabulous idea of displaying everyone you love. I just became a follower.pammejo1@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletehttp://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/
Would love to win the catridge have never seen it bu wow does this look cool.
Great banner! I love the red, black and white!!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower!
I love this cartridge and since my daughter is a dance what a great one to use to scrapbook her pics, make cards for the studio and give little good luck or congratulation gifts!!!
http://scrap-a-tude.blogspot.com/
Great project, after seeing it, I was thinking something like this would be nice to leave up in the bedroom.
ReplyDeleteIf I won the cartridge, I would make my sons and his girlfriends prom scrapbook album first of all. Then I would go on to make a romantic album for my hubby and myself.
Congratulations on so many followers.
ShersL84bed@aol.com
Hi Nadia,
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower, and I think your banner is adorable.
Your prize is amazing - my four-year-old daughter loves her dance class and those images would make great LOs, cards, invitations and party favours for a birthday party.
~Thanks, Esther
esthert119 at yahoo dot ca
What a beautiful banner! I'm sure your hubby loved it :) I am now a follower. The beautiful cartridge that you are giving away, I would use to make projects for my daughter. She just turned 5, and loves her ballet and gymnastic classes :) thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeletemichelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com
I am your newest follower. I like a lot of your projects they are so cute. I would love to win this cartridge so I could create some cute dancing themed cards and layouts. Hope to hear from you soon
ReplyDeleteMorefunscraps.blogspot.com
OMG! I would love to win this cartridge, I have a sweet little granddaughter who thinks she is a dancer. Everytime we see Jasmine she shows Nan here new moves, She is not graceful at all, but this really doesn't matter, in my eyes she is trying and that is all that counts. I am a new follower and hope to hear from you soon with the great news that random.org picked me! LOL.
ReplyDeletejennyplace26@gmail.com
Love the banner, it's fabulous!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on getting over 100 followers :)
I'm a new follower. Would love this cartridge because my friends little girl is starting ballet and this would be perfect for scrapbooking her pages :)
Thanks for the chance.
Erika.Seever at klrd.ks.gov
http://crafty-creations-by-erika.blogspot.com
That's lovely. I like how you used pictures on your banner. Congrats on your followers and thank you for being a part of this blog hop is an honor to have you :) x0x0
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower and love your banner! What a great idea. Thanks for the opportunity.
ReplyDeletestephanniemarshall@hotmail.com
Hi Nadia!! I am a new follower :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE tour banner~great idea to hang it above the bed.
I LOVE the "Shall we Dance" cart and would use it to make a scrapbook for my son's girlfriend.
She has taken ballet lessons for 12 years.
What a great project. Awesome way to count your many blessings every day!!. I am a follower and love your work. I have two granddaughters and this cartridge would be so fabulous to use for scrapping their photos. Thanks for the chance to win. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome way to display your photos. Love the idea. thanks for sharing. I would love this cartridge because my daughters are 20 and 21 and have grown up on dance and of course all the homecoming and proms. I am just beginning to find the time to scrap all these times and this cartridge would be wonderful. Thanks for giving me the chance to win
ReplyDeletei am a follower...and i would LOVE this cart cuz my niec is in to dance and she is into any kind of dance specially ballet.
ReplyDeleteapena63551@aol.com
I am a new follower!! Wish I would have found you sooner!! Beautiful work!! Love the banner and the black and white photos!! If I won the blog candy I would make projects for my little nieces who love to dance as though no one is watching!! (yost531@msn.com)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your project. very cool.
ReplyDeleteI have 2 daughters, I would make lots of layouts, cards, and invites. My girls would love it
bdtktr at gmail dot com
new follower....I would love this cart..my DD just started taking dance in HS and she is loving it i see much use for this cart soon
ReplyDeleteCathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com
I love the banner, and the fact that you just used what you had to make it...it is fabulous. The shall we dance cartridge would be a great addition to my cricut library as I would create wonderful gifts for people. Thanks for the opportunity.
ReplyDeletekgprevost(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
http://www.kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com/
Great banner!!! Very creative!!!
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower. If I would be lucky enough to win I would use the ballerina to scrap pictures of my granddaughter's ballet pictures. I'm sure I would use this a lot.
I'm a follower.
Thanks for the chance to win.
http: // mamawann. blogspot. com/
annadowdy at gmail dot com
beautiful banner I love how it turned out calebwmartin@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower. I had to go to all the older posts.. Love it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing, Kellee
kelgentry@sbcglobal.net
Hello. I am a follower and would love this cartridge for my 2 girls, my older one is 3 and she loves to dance.
ReplyDeletethank you.
debbiebutcher at comcast dot net
Thanks for being part of a fun blog hop!! I would give this to my friend that Has 3 Girls and really has wanted it for sometime now! It is a highly sought after cartridge and I would be very well used by My friend! TFS!! very nice Banner!!
ReplyDeletehttp://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Rexann
I am a new follower, I love your banner. I would love this cart, because I make a lot of dance rectial cards, for the little girls (and a few boys) in my town. Thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Melissa D
mkds312@hotmail.com
www.sleeplesswonder.blogspot.com
Great project! Its nice to see a cricut less project every once in a while!;) I would love to win this cart because my 3 yr old just started ballet! She loves it ans Im sure will be in it for years to come. Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeletekacee
mcvicwif@yahoo.com
Im a new follower and also the owner of a brand new cricut expression thanks to my amazing hubby.I mainly make cards so id make some dancing for joy cards if i was lucky enough to win the cartridge:)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your creativity ,its inspiring!
mitch1066@gmail.com
Hi! I'm a new follower, and I really like your banner! If I won this cartridge, there's many things I would do with it. Besides cards, I would love to make a vinyl dancer for my car to represent my 11 year old stepdaughter. She loves to dance and recently broke two arms while away from our home on a 4 wheeler. She got the casts off yesterday and the doctor told her she still has two weeks until she can dance again. I'd love to stick it on my car to celebrate her healing and show her how proud I am of her! :)
ReplyDelete~Shauna (shaunabowen@mac.com) http://crafteeshe.blogspot.com
Great idea Nadia! I was one of your first followers!
ReplyDeleteqtme2003 at yahoo dot ca
I am now a follower and I would use the cartridge to create about a zillion pages for my niece Mana! thanks for sharing...I know the teachers at school would find lots of uses for the cartridge!
ReplyDeletesonyagilley@yahoo.com
http://thegardengate1.blogspot.com
Awesome banner! I would Love this cartridge to scrapbook pictures of my family. My family is very big into Ballroom dance. (My parents, Brother and Sister all teach at the Local Community Theatre.) This cartridge would be perfect to scrapbook their classes and make decorations. Thanks for the chance to win and have a great day. :)
ReplyDeletestar24601 at gmail dot com
starspaperpassion.blogspot.com
Hi there! I am a new follower. I love your banner...very sleek! I would love to win the cart because I'm not a member of the Circle and I teach Children's Church and am always making cards and treat boxes, etc and I know my little girls would love those cuts. Thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteCheryl
www.pinkandpaper.blogspot.com
Hello Nadia...found this blog hop today by chance and so happy I did...Your banner project is Adoreable, I became a follower and hmmmm...what would I make...I will have to say a layout of my son and his girlfriend when they danced (ballet)in a church play this past Christmas, they were Mary & Joseph. Thanks for the chance to win. Nice to meet you. :)
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower. If I won this cartridge I would make a card for my sister in law who has been in dance since she was four years old and a scrapbook page for my daughter who loves to dance. Thank you for the chance to win.
ReplyDeletebrittmartin1288@yahoo.com
Hi, I am a new follower. Your banner is nice and creative. I would love to win the cartridge because I would like to make a mini scrapbook for my Godchild who has been dancing since she was 2.
ReplyDeleteTFS
Chris.Pickul@hotmail.com
Hi, Nadia! I'm so tickled to have found your blog. I had never visited here before but I'm so impressed with what I have seen so far that I am now a follower. I'll be back to have a better look around when I have more time. Thanks for sharing your inspiration with us and for a chance to win this awesome cartridge! I would love to own it because I can't afford to join the Cricut Circle and my granddaughter is a dancer so I would use it to make layouts and cards for her.
ReplyDeleteAnne
lucyblueeyz at yahoo dot com
Trinkets-n-Treasures.Artfire.com
i love the personal touches of your banner. beautiful!! thanks for sharing. If I won the shall we dance cartridge I would love to do some scrapbook layouts for my neice as a christmas gift as she is in ballet (4 yrs old) soo cute!! thanks for the chance to win and sharing
ReplyDeletebrenna
rbanderson@live.ca
Clever banner. I am a new follower. I would love to win the cartridge as it looks like it would be great for card making.
ReplyDeleteOh, your banner is so adorable!!! I have been wanting to make a banner for my daughters birthday and this is perfect!!!
ReplyDeleteIf I won the shall we dance cart I would give it to my sweet friend Trish, she wants it so bad!!! She danced her whole life and when it came out as exclusive to the circle she told me how much she wanted it. It would be so awesome to beable to bless her with it!!
Thank you for the insperation and the chance to win!!!
Big Hugs
Cristi
www.scrappin5littlecupcakes.blogspot.com
I just became a follower of yours and I love your work! I'd love to win this cartridge, it would be a fantastic party theme, my daughter would love it!!!!
ReplyDeleteaidensmom 2005 at aol dot com
Hello I am a New Follower!! I love your project I want to do something similar for my daughter's room so she can always see us :) I would love this cart because my tiny is such an entertainer she loves music, dancing and something that sounds like singing. I already have a lot of pics of her dancing and playing instruments. Great hop!! TFS!! Take Care!!
ReplyDeleteJennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/
Cute banner. Love quick and simple. I'm a new follower. Shall We Dance is perfect for little girls who love to dance. I foresee layouts and cards. Thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute banner! I am a new follower and look forward to looking over your blog at all you have created! I would LOVE to have this cartridge! My 3 yr old daughter is in dance class, and it would be perfect for me to complete her scrapbook pages. Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteamandawoodau at hotmail dot com
I'm a new follower. I love your banner and the colors. I would use the cartridge for my niece. She is taking dance classes right now and I would use it for many things
ReplyDeletekwillis_15 at yahoo dot com
Hi, Nadia! I am new to papercrafting. I just got a new cricut and a few basic cartridges. I found your blog today, and of course i signed up to follow. I love your ideas, and I want to learn all I can!
ReplyDeleteI love the dance cartridge!I have 3 daughters in dance classes. If I won it, I would love to make decorations for my youngest daughter's room. Also, cards and invitations and party favors for their classmates. I would also really love to make a special gift for their dance teacher. She has been teaching them for 8 years and is so amazing!
Your banner is awesome!! What a great way to display photos! I would love to have this cart, I don't belong to the circle and my 3 year old just started dance classes. This cart would help me scrap some great photos of her.
ReplyDeletereissfam10 at aol dot com
I am a new follower!
ReplyDeleteI just love the banner!
I dont think i have seen this Cartridge, super cute!
Well i have a neice that loves dressing up and dancing, so that would be a great one for the scrap book im doing for her.
My youngest daughter is a super girly girl..so PREFECT for her :)
Thanks for the chance to win and Congrats on all the followers!!
pinkyswrspaper@gmail.com
I love your beautiful banner. The bold simplicity of it against the black wood is perfect! Not too frilly and not too stark. Awesome idea!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing! :o)
What a great project Nadia! I love the idea of hanging it over your bed where you and your hubby can look at it and remember the times portrayed there! I have been a follower of your blog for a while now and I love your projects! I looked at this cartridge and wondered what I would use it for as my girls are not dancers anymore, then realized that I have not finished scrapping their old dance photos from when they were younger and I have a niece who dances, and I work on musicals at my local middle school where there is always dancing (and which I just remembered my youngest is dancing in the one we are doing right now). And besides, you can always use dancing images for other things - "you make my heart dance" for instance :) thanks for the chance to win this special cartridge!
ReplyDeleteHey Nadia!!! What a great lil project! I'll be out of town next week (without my Cricut) and have been debating on what to do while I have down time in the hotel....fantastic idea!!! I'm a new follower and am loving this cart!!! My hubby and I used to take ballroom dance classes and being military, have attended many many balls in our formals!!!! This would be perfect to accent my scrapbook pages! And I also have a nieces who are dancers....Thanks so much for this opportunity!!!
ReplyDeletehugs,
joni
arcocha at yahoo dot com
Love your banner, awesome job :)I would love to win the cart. to make things for the little dancers in my life.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Following
Tanya
phenis2031 at yahoo dot com
I am a new follower, I love your picture banner, its perfect for Vday, I love the idea, thank you!
ReplyDeleteI would probably use the cartridge on cards to my girls, or my Aunt, she's a ballet teacher, and I know she could always use good luck cards, congratulation cards, and welcome cards for her studio. I also have two girls who LOVE dance!! =)
stpeh4575@msn.com
What a sweet banner creation! I am already one of your followers!
ReplyDeleteI think we were all born to dance. I would use this cartridge to create fun themed cards.
I just stumbled across your blog in the blog hop. How adorable everything is!!!! I'll definately add you to my list of inspiration blogs!
ReplyDeleteMy amazing daughter has ben dancing for 8 years an unfortunately most of her profession pics for receitals are sitting in a box. I would love to scrap an album for them and this cartridge would be such a blessing. Thank you for the opportunity to win!!!
New follower here..love your "Cricut-free" banner so much..it's so sweet. You're so generous to offer a Circle exclusive cart..if my name were to be drawn,pass me over though. I don't have little girls, or little girls who took dance, so I think some of the other posters would probably use it more than I..not that I don't like getting new carts, lol.Thanks for being part of the hop!
ReplyDeletefirelass51@aol.com
Very nice project! I would use this cartridge to make pretty things for my granddaughter! I am a follower. Thank you for sharing! gikinney1@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteLove the banner! I'm always looking for creative fun ideas for my office & my craft space that I'm slowly working on. I'm definitely a new follower. Why I would LOVE to have this cartridge??? There would be fun projects (cards, scrapbook pages) to make for my daughters and all the other girlies that are in my life.
ReplyDeleteI am a follower now!! :-) Love your banner. The pictures actually look like they have a red tint to them. This turned out very nice. I have a littel girl that this cartridge would be perfect for... but I also have a picture of my brother and his wife during their first dance at their wedding that i would scrap with this cartridge. How fun!! Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeleteMichele
http://fishmememoriesandmore.blogspot.com
This is a great banner. I wanted to make one for V-day and was going to make it with the cricut but now you have shown another way of thinking. I would love this cartridge because my youngest daughter is in Ballet class and she loves to dance so this one would be perfect for scrapbooking her and making cards for her ballet class friends and her teacher. I am now a follower and hope you can become one of mine.
ReplyDeleteTFS!
Tisha
http://tishascraftove.blogspot.com
Super cute banner and thanks for this giveawa. I would love to win because my little girl love the ballet, I don`t have any cartridge with that kind of image, so I will you for make her some layouts and cards, thanks.
ReplyDeleteIndira
craftyhomemade7atgmaildotcom
Your project turned out great. A good reminder of wonderful times. I am a follower and do not have a cart with ballet or dance in it. I have lots of ballet and dance pictures to scrap and this cart would be just right for it. Thanks for sharing in the hop.
ReplyDeletequilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com
Nadia,
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited to have found your blog.... what incredible projects you create! I love this banner & what a wonderful idea!!! I'm now a follower of your blog!
Fantastic blog candy! I would love to win this cart! I would use it to scrap about my friends daughter... I have two boys so I love to create for my friends daughter Rachel!!!!
Thank you so much for sharing with us!!!
~Ola
okj83 at live dot com
zloe.blogspot.com
I'm a new follower!! I would love this cartridge because my 4 year loves to dance. We have started a dance scrapbook and I think this cartridge would be perfect!!
ReplyDeleteHi Nadia, I am a new follower, and I love your project. Sometimes we get busy, and forget what we should be thankful for in our lives, and this is a perfect way to remind us. I would love to have this cartridge, because my daughter has been dancing since she was 6 years old. She is now in college, and I miss her so incredibly much. If I had this cartridge I would use it to make cards to send to her for those weeks when she is having a little I miss home kind of days, I would also use it to scrapbook her dance recitalsbecause I like all of us am a little behind in my scrapping !lol So thank you for the chance to win this, and to give me a dew minutes to think about my "little" girl. Karen<3
ReplyDeleteI am now a follower of your beautiful blog. I would really love to win this cartridge because my 7 year old granddaughter is in dance and the possibilities of what I could create for her would be endless. She would love it as well!
ReplyDeletesherri_braun@hotmail.com
I am a new follower. I love the banner - the ribbon you chose almost looks like film...
ReplyDeleteI would love to win this cartridge. I have two nieces who dance and am picturing all the things we can make together!
Kristin
ksully4597 at gmail dot com
Super cute banner :-) I don't have very many cartridges, not yet at least, but my wishlist is pretty long. I could do soo many things with this cart, but the first thing that comes to mind are some beautiful layouts!
ReplyDeleteemcspadden09 at gmail dot com
Hi Nadia I am a new follower and loving your site. I would LOVE the Shall we dance for my daughter she has danced now for 14 years and this is her senior year and I am making a scrapbook of all her years in ballet and this year in a dance comp. thanks for a chance to win it.
ReplyDeleteAnnel
pud22164@yahoo.com
http://annelsblog.blogspot.com
I'm a new follower - one of the fun things about these hops is that I always find new blogs to enjoy! I would love this cartridge. I have lots of catch scrapbooking to do (my daughter is now 30) and this cartridge would be perfect for that! Not only did she dance when she was little, but she still does, and I'm celebrating the dance of life. Enjoy!
ReplyDeletelove your banner! ;p
ReplyDeleteHi Nadia,
ReplyDeleteI am a follower and I love your cute banner!!! :) It's good to be reminded that we can create beautiful things without our Cricuts. ;)
You are so incredibly generous!!!!!!!! I am not lucky enough to be a circle member, but I would love, love, love to win the Shall We Dance Cartridge!!! I would make beautiful wall art for my sweet, almost 7 year old daughter, who has been dancing for three years!
Thank you so much for sharing and for the chance to win (the best prize ever!!!),
Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com
I love your amazing banner and I also love the cart. I would lov to have this for my neice. She is a dancer and Im always looking for great cards to make for her after her recitals and I could also make her some awesome party invitations. What a great cart, and by the way I am a follower. thanks for the insperation. gina kinde ginak1117@att.net
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful banner! <3 I will definitely make something like this soon!
ReplyDeleteAlso, thank you for the opportunity to win this cartridge! :D Though I don't usually win ANYTHING (ha ha), you never know when my lucky day will be so here I am entering! lol
I am a new follower of your blog AND hmmm...I would make a pretty card for my dear friend that is a ballerina <3
-Adri
www.macheriecreations.com
I am a follower Nadia. I absolutely love your cricut-less banner. It is awesome!!! My aunt is having a baby girl and this would be awesome for her baby book.
ReplyDeleteAshley
ScrappinAsh at gmail dot com
I too am a Cricket Junkie. My granddaughters' scrap books include many Cricket items.
ReplyDeleteNadia I am a new follower. Congrats on 100 + followers. If I were to win this cartridge I would use it to make cards. We make cards at our card class and donate them to different functions in our small town to benefit particular facilities. Susan shanna13@frontiernet.net
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower and congratulations on hitting 100+. I love your banner. I <3 the Cricut but sometimes it's nice to create without it once in a while.
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe you are giving away your shall we dance. I would LOVE this cart. My daughter is so into dancing and it would be such a useful lo cart.
TFS,
Erin
spantastikreations@yahoo.com
I am a new follower, great project great way to display photos. thanks for sharing. I would use this cartridge to make cards for birthday parties my son goes to for the girls in his class. I have a daughter, but she is not a girly girl.
ReplyDeletenygator95 at gmail dot com
Nadia, Cute idea! Thanks for letting me be a part of this fabulous hop!
ReplyDeleteKristy
craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com
I am already a follower. I love your projects, they are wonderful.
ReplyDeleteso glad I found you blog ! new follower :)
ReplyDeletegreat project ! and wow great candy too ! I'd love to win cuz...well..i love carts !
HUGS !
the condes at gmail dot com
Im now your follower.. love your original project.. tfs..
ReplyDeleteWhat will I do with this cart.. make many cuts to give to my sister in law (she has cervical cancer) we use to scrapbook together, but since she been sick ... just when she feels a little better she try.. her two daughter are dancers.. doing lots of rehearsers and competition... and she been trying to scrap those memories.. I already made her some from twinke toes..
Thanks for the chance... crossing my fingers..
Ivette_aviles@yahoo.com
What a gorgeous project! I just love it!
ReplyDeleteTFS
becky.mayhewlear AT gmail DOT com
I'm a new follower...I would love this cart because it is not one that I would automatically pick. I love the little dancing girls...
ReplyDeletekimsheppard6 at hotmail dot com
I am a new follower to your blog. I love the banner you created. I would love to win thi cartridge to help my step-daughter's mother make a scrapbook for her years in dance. Thank you for a chance to win.
ReplyDeleteKaren
countrygirlin_md at yahoo dot com
Hi Nadia! I'm a new follower. You have some GREAT crafting ideas. I love your 'airborne' photo album~what a perfect idea. I have many, many, many photos of my daughter going to dance class and at her dance recitals before soccer took over her life. I would love to have Shall We Dance to help me scrap those times in her life. Thank you for the opportunity to win it.
ReplyDeletesuch a cute project, quick and easy, i love it!!
ReplyDeletei would luv to win the cartridge to make a layout for a "Dancing With The Stars" party!
sherric103@aol.com
http://crafty1mommy.blogspot.com/
Hi! thanks for hosting this blog hop. This is my very first hop and it is exciting to see all of your projects. I am now following your blog and you have inspired me to create a craft blog of my own. If I won the cartridge I would use it for scrapbook pages of my adorable nieces, as well as making cards for them.
ReplyDeleteOMG love the banner very cute and how sweet to hang it above your bed. I am a new follower just to let you know and I love your crafts. very inspirational. If I win this cart (which I love) I will make lots of cards for my niece. She is a dancer and Im always looking to make different cute dance cards for her recitals and I have run out of ideas so this will really help plus it would make darling invitations for her partys. great cart, thanks for the chance to win. gina kinde ginak1117@att.net
ReplyDeleteHi Nadia, I am a new follower and I love the banner that you created. Thank you so much for the opportunity to win this great prize. If I was to win, the first thing I would do is create a layout of my grandaughter. She was in dance when she was 3yrs old and I think this cartridge has the prefect images for her layout.
ReplyDelete~Lilly
chefwannabe@mywdo.com
What a nice banner! Love the black & white photo's. This cartridge is awesome. Our 3 year old god-daughter just started ballet, so if I won this card I would make her the coolest album ever! Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute.
ReplyDeleteI have a niece and can use this cart for some neat layouts.
monica.lowrance@gmail.com
Hi Nadia Love the banner. I have been a follower for a while and love everything I have seen. I have a granddaughter that love to dance this cart would make a wonderful layout and card just Because I love her.
ReplyDeleteDebbie
debbie_craine at hotmail dot com
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
I am a follower. Great banner. I like the way the b&w photos stand out against the red and white. LOVE IT. I would love to win the cartridge because my daughter is celebrating her 10th year taking dance this year. She is 12 years old and has been dancing since she could walk. I could make great use of this cartridge. Thanks for the opportunity.
ReplyDeleteWOW, What a giveaway Nadia!
ReplyDeleteI'm your new follower now and it's not only because of your giveaway but for all the ideas and projects I can learn from you like this super cute cricut less banner. Love it!
If I win this cartridge I will make lots and lost of layouts with it, for my little dancers (my daughter and my son).
Thank you,
Gina L.
happymom2010learning at gmail dot com
Such a cute banner! I am now a follower of your blog...can't wait to see more inspiring projects!
ReplyDeleteMelissa
dolfnz777 at yahoo dot com
Great idea for a banner- that's a keeper! I am a new follower of your blog. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower and was delighted to find your blog through this blog hop! I know I will get endless inspiration from you. If I won this cartridge, I would make wall hangings for my granddaughter's room. I would paint canvases and then affix the cutouts! She would be so excited I can hear her squeal right now. ptarleton at nc dot rr dot com a/k/a PINK SURVIVOR 03
ReplyDeletetotally darling. It was so fun being in this hop. I am so blessed to have participated. Really adorable banner. :D
ReplyDeleteHUGS
Meighen
This cart is so sweet! I'd love the chance to create beautiful catds and lo's for family and friends. Oh, I am a follower :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower! Thanks for a chance to win. Love your project! I would like to win this cartridge because 1) it will be part of my cartridge collection, and 2) because I have friends who love to dance, and to be able to create a card for them with this wonderful cartridge, I believe they will love it.
ReplyDeletecreativediva98@gmail.com
creativediva98.blogspot.com
I came across your blog in the blog hop and became a follower. Cute projects on your blog, thanks for the inspiration. Unfortunately I can't afford to be part of the circle so this cart would be fabulous to scrapbook my daughter's ballet pictures.
ReplyDeletethedhillonz@hotmail.com
First I would like to say that your banner is a wonderful idea, never forget the "Love" lolol
ReplyDeleteI just became a new follower and I will be back for more wonderful inspiration. When it comes to the cart, I have 5 carts but I have a gypsy coming in the mail and I can still get the 5 free ones. I like that!! I would use your cart giveaway to scrap some of my daughter's pics, I have several packs being she is 21 now and I haven't scraped her school dances. I would sooo much love to win this!!! I thank you for the chance. I have my fingers and toes crossed.lol
pennykitz@charter.net http://pennykitz.blogspot.com/
What a fabulous banner! Love it! I would love to win, my niece is a dancer. I would create mini book of her fave pics of her & her friends. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteI love this cartridge! I have 2 teenage daughters who were in ballet, tap and jazz. I have yet to scrap their pics and this would be great to get me in the right direction for those. I am now a follower and am excited! Thanks
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower and love your banner. Sometimes we got to be really creative and make it simple. Thanks for sharing. I love finding new blogs. I will be back later to check out your other projects. I would love to win that cartridge and make fun cards with it.
ReplyDeletesue
rolfe974@prodigy.net
Hi - I love your banner idea. I can see how I could do that for all sorts of occassions, thanks for the idea!
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower and I am loving this blog hop. I would LOVE to win that cartridge. My twins will be 10 on valentine's day (girls) they have been in dance since they were 3. One of them wants her part of the room to be decorated with stuff about dancing and wants to do it in vinyl - this would be perfect! Thanks for the opportunity!
Ann
annlenth.blogspot.com
ScrappinAnn@gmail.com
What a cute idea! I love that you put photos on your banner! I'm a new follower...I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Thanks so much for the chance to win...I would use this cart on scrapbook pages of my daughter's dance lessons. I can also see using it on cards or scrapbook pages for my in-laws, who take ball room dancing. :o)
ReplyDeleteLisa
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com
lnorris21 at hotmail dot com
I love how you put together a simple yet stylish banner with things you had. I would love to win this cartridge because my daughter dances and I would love to make her own dance album!
ReplyDeleteAmy
littlefrills3 at yahoo dot com
Im a new follower. I love the banner! I would use this cartrige for my daughter who has just started dancing
ReplyDeletejuliewasson@yahoo.com
Great job on the banner! I'm a new follower. I love that cartridge! Would love to win it to make cards and scrapbook my neices. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletekstarline at cinci dot rr dot com
Love the netural idea gift. Thinks it great. I am a new follower.
ReplyDeleteI'm already a follower of yours =) If I am the lucky one to win, then i would make loads of stuff for my sisters two wonderful girls that they could decorate their bedrooms with =)
ReplyDeleteHugs from Lilli =)
l.a.nikolaisen at gmail dot com
www.crazycardmaker.blogspot.com
already a follower. Thanks for co-hosting the hop! Neat idea!
ReplyDeletewww.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
Lots of fun on this blog hop! So many ideas.
ReplyDeleteI love your project - I just became a follower. I love paper doll greeting cards and would use that cart to create cards for my granddaughters.
ReplyDeletepam_lash at yahoo dot com
Love your photo banner. I am a new follower. If I won that cartridge I would give it to my mom because she goes to lots of dances for her sorority and she could use lots of the cuts on this cartridge. Thanks for the hop and giveaway!
ReplyDeletejenlovcarr at aol dot com
What a cute banner! I loveth it! Thank you for having Wendi and I on this blog hop. Sure was fantastic.
ReplyDeleteWendi and Meriah
Hi there! I'm a new follower and would love to win this awesome cartridge so I could make some beautiful wall decor and bookmarks for my friend who is into ballet. Thanks so much for the chance!
ReplyDeleteXO ~ Amy Jo (new follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/
I am a happy new follower... I love your banner! So fun! Now if I won that cartridge I would need to make some sort of wall art for my nieces bedroom. I would probably make several and frame them on a creamy white with a shabby sheek looking frame. Just an idea... or maybe a pretty birthday card for one of them... both of them have birthdays coming up. pjritsema at gmail dot com
ReplyDelete~ What a great, simple, easy/fast way to make something that you can look at every day and be reminded of what's good in your life!!
ReplyDelete~ I'm already a Follower of your Blog!
~ Hmmm. What would I do with it if I won? I don't have a Cricut (yet), so I would probably actually give it to a good friend who is Ukrainian - she and her hubs used to dance, and now her kids dance and it would be perfect for them!!
Hip Hop and Awaaaaayyy!
Email: QC Kelsey
Visit Blog: Crystal Case Creative Creations
I am a new follower!!!
ReplyDeleteI would frame a layout for my husband's niece. She has her first ballet recital in June. She will be 6 next week!
Sally
opolski07@gmail.com
I am a new follower. Awesome banner, sounds like you and your hubby appreciate each other. If I won the cartridge, I could use it to make my daughters dance scrapbook. She has been in dance sinc eshe was 3 and is now 16 and on the High School Drill team. Thsnk you for sharing and the chance to win
ReplyDeleteWhat a quick idea for a banner! I am a follower and I'd make cards, cards and more cards with that cartridge!
ReplyDeleteOff to the next blog!
Kris in Alaska
funamom at yahoo dot com
That is an awesome banner! Those pictures are beautiful! I like the clothespin with heart idea. If I won this awesome cart I would make a bunch of cards with my dance themed sentiments
ReplyDeleteAhhh! I forget to tell you thank you so much to you and Giselle for hosting an amazing hop!
ReplyDeleteSandra
I love your banner with all the photos. Great idea. I would love to have this cart to use for wedding photos during with everyone dancing. Also it would be perfect for LOs of my nieces. Thanks for the chance to win and I am a follower!
ReplyDeleteLove the banner...I always forget that I CAN craft without my Bug! I love stopping by your blog---I'm a follower! Thanks for sharing your talent and creativity with us! ks jennings at gmail dot com and/or http://karelj.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteReally cute will have to make one. I am a follower. I would like to make things for my friends who converted their barn to a dance hall.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing,
karenk3 at ameritech dot net
I'm a new follower and I love the banner that you created. I love that it didn't take a lot of time to make but turned out so great!
ReplyDeleteThe cart that you are giving away looks awesome! I have several friends and students who are dancers and this would be perfect for me to be able to create special items for them that relate to thier unique and special interest!
Thanks for sharing! I'm looking forward to seeing your other creations!
Lynda
lyndascreativetouches.blogspot.com
rlhamm1 at gmail dot com
I've been a follower for a while, I love checking back on your projects, thats actually how I found this hop! So Thanks on that :o). I love your banner such an adorable idea! If I won that cartiage I would make a whole bunch of vinal dancers and put them to my best friends 1 year old daughter room since its all ballarinas, then paint over them with another color and lift off the vinal so imprints of the Thank you so much for sharing! Great inspiration!
ReplyDeleteEmail: arebori0204@gmail.com
P.S. I love new friends so if you get a chance... www.scraptillyadrop.blogspot.comdancer exist! I did it my room with palm trees and came out amazing!
I am your newest follower! I really like your pretty blog.
ReplyDeleteWhat would I do with this cartridge? Well, I'd scrap of course! My youngest is a super star! She is always dancing, singing and running around having fun! She is the light of my eye and I would make endless pages in her album to show her personality and how much she is loved.
Thanks for sharing your projects and thanks for the opportunity.
April
nginerd at gmail dot com
http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com
I'm a follower (rae1124)
ReplyDeleteI would make something for my niece...she's a dancer!
rae1124(at)aol(dot)com
Thank you so much for letting me be part of this hop!!!! I love your ideas
ReplyDeletehugs,
Liset