My First time using Winne The Pooh Font cartridge and it resulted in a banner! A co-worker of mine was hosting a baby shower for her niece and of course I just had to ask “So, what’s her theme?”. When I found out it was Winnie, I just had to make use out of my cartridge and volunteered to make a banner for her party. The name of the baby was already known so the content of the banner was easy. When presented to my co-worker, she loved it!
Supplies:
Cricut Winnie the Pooh Font cartridge
Cricut Martha Stewart All Occasions Cake Art cartridge
DCVW All About Boys Paper Stack
Recollections cardstock in purple, yellow, brown, black, orange, red and pink
Recollections 3-D foam squares
Colorbox Chalk Ink
Purple Ribbon
Divine Twine in Lemon
Cricut Martha Stewart All Occasions Cake Art cartridge
DCVW All About Boys Paper Stack
Recollections cardstock in purple, yellow, brown, black, orange, red and pink
Recollections 3-D foam squares
Colorbox Chalk Ink
Purple Ribbon
Divine Twine in Lemon

This is just adorable! Thanks so much for sharing!
ReplyDeleteLisa
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com
Super cute banner!! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute, you really did a great job and it looks great!
ReplyDeleteVery cute, I am in the process of making a "Cars" banner for my son's 4th birthday. He is very excitted about it.
ReplyDeleteAdorable!! I need people around me to get preggers so I can make cute stuff like this!! lol
ReplyDeleteJazzy
www.jazzyscards.blogspot.com
this banner is so cute, love those cuts :)
ReplyDeletePlease stop by my blog. I have an award for you. Congrats!
ReplyDeletehttp://bugalooscraproom.blogspot.com/
Very cute!!! I know they loved it.
ReplyDeleteI love Pooh Bear! This is so adorable!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute Banner and perfect for a baby shower.. I just love Winnie the pooh!! Great work!!
ReplyDeleteThis banner is GORGEOUS!! Ryder is one lucky little fella!
ReplyDeleteEllen ♥ CardMonkey
www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
Sooooo adorable! One my favorite banners that I have seen so far! LOVE Pooh for a baby theme
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!
ReplyDelete