CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

{Maria & Tony's Wedding} Table Seating Cards

Here are the matching Table Seating cards for the guests at Maria & Tony's wedding.  I used the following materials:


-Silver and Cream shimmer cardstock
-Silver ribbon
-i-Rock tool and crystals


If you look to the very left of this picture, there is a sneak peak of an item that will be the very last post in this wedding series. I had such a great time organizing all the paper aspects of this wedding and putting it all together.  Best part of it all is going to the venue and setting up!  It puts butterflys in my tummy!

 

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and became a follower! I love the silver and cream colors for the wedding, so far it looks like it will be absolutely gorgeous. LOVE those favor boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you are doing a fabulous job on all the wedding decor! TFS

    ReplyDelete