My sister Melissa is a certified Chocolatier. These truffles are hazelnut and espresso and trust me, they taste amazing!
Saturday, March 19, 2011
{Maria & Tony's Wedding} Favours
Remember those super pretty silver and creme custom wedding invitations I did? If not, click here to see that post. Here's the matching favour box. No machines used for this project, this was all manual labour, old-school style! I used prima fabric flowers, silver ribbon, crystal i-Rock gems (where would I be without that i-Rock?) and the scroll had a little message from the couple.
Want to know what's inside of these cute little boxes? Scroll down!
My sister Melissa is a certified Chocolatier. These truffles are hazelnut and espresso and trust me, they taste amazing!
My sister Melissa is a certified Chocolatier. These truffles are hazelnut and espresso and trust me, they taste amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

From the packaging design they look amazingly Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteGorgeeeeeous!
ReplyDeletecraftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com
These are amazing!! Great job!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are breath taking! Love them!! Anita
ReplyDeletevery cute, love the texture :)
ReplyDeleteWow Nadia-all of the wedding items are beautiful. Simply amazing.
ReplyDelete