CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 7, 2011

The Mess On My Desk (messy, but Beautiful)!

This is the current state of my desk: A Mess! But I must say, it's quite beautiful. At the top left corner of this picture is my carousel which holds my frequently used tools such as 3-D foam squares, Action Wobbles, ATG, corner rounder, zig pen, acrylic stamping blocks, Cricut spatula and so on. 


At the bottom left hand corner, underneath the glue gun and gypsy travel case is some top-secret information! They contain notes, ideas and good things for the future :)  See those Recollections embellishments? I love them. It's an essential for invitation making. It makes an invitation that much more classy and elegant. I stocked up on them since a current client needs menu cards, table cards, etc for her wedding. Underneath those embellishments is my container which holds all my Imaginisce I-Rock materials. I've been using my I-Rock to add crystals to the favor boxes I'm making a client.

Speaking of favor boxes, if you take a look at the picture above, those are two samples I created. Can you guess which one she liked best? Yep, the one with the Prima flowers. I will do a future post on the boxes once they are complete.

Also pictured above are breast cancer survivor embellishments/stickers from Me and My Big Ideas. So happy to have found them, it is difficult to find crafty related breast cancer items.  



Here's a peak at the "Thank You" cards I created for my mom to give to all the people who have been visiting and praying. I'm currently on a mission to get the Cricut Pink Journey cartridge, but in the meantime, I found a solution which I hope will help others.  Once these cards are good to go, I will do a post details, etc.  

Glitter trays are essential when glittering...otherwise your craft area will get messy.  I got the blue tray at Michael's and it's a huge help. To the left of the tray is my little pink Xyron. Xyron's are also an essential for glittering.

On the right hand bottom corner is my Gypsy. Thank goodness for this helpful little machine!  I do a lot of my "bulk" creations on it. In fact, I've been using it quite a bit ever since my mother was diagnosed. I take it to the hospital, my mom's house...it's so handy!

Lastly, at the top right hand corner is a Tim Holtz inspired mini-album and is really special to me.  Giselle made it for me to give to my husband for our 5 year (dating) anniversary. That too will be featured in another post. 

One last thing! It's made me really happy to see that a lot of people found my YourStory tutorial very handy.  I've had a couple of requests for a 5x7 tutorial.  I will be working on it shortly and hope to have it up soon, including a gypsy file for both 4x6 and 5x7 covers.

2 comments:

  1. What a "beautiful mess"!!!! :) hahaha! :)
    hugs,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful mess, my thoughts are with you and your MOM.

    ReplyDelete