CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Winners! Could it be you?!

Hi Everyone!  I've got two winners posted here!

The first winner is for the Imagine That Blog Hop.  The winner of the Stampin Daises Just the Basics stamp set is:

Angela R said...

Cards like this are the reason I love being your follower! They are beautiful and work like a set! i love the colors and the sayings and pictures! Thank you so much for sharing!
Congratulations Angela! I have sent you an e-mail!
Now onto the long awaited winner from the Lucky Charm Blog Hop:

Tisha said...

Your cupcakes look amazing! I hope to win this awesome tool so I can bling my daughters clothes and her new hat she loves. She was using my non adhesive jewels with glue dots to bling it up and it's not working so well. Thanks for the yummy treats! I've been a follower of yours and Giselle's awhile now! Love ur stuff!
Congratulations Tisha! I have sent you an e-mail!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nadia!
    I responded to your email and can't thank you enough for the great prize! So excited!!

    Tisha
    http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete