In honor of the Royal Wedding of Prince William to his lovely Kate Middleton, we are celebrating with papercrafts appropriate for anything royal and tea related. Be sure to hop at all the stops, for there will be CANDY to go along with this tea!!
I have a passion for making invitations and all things party-related so I decided to create a Tea-Party themed Bridal Shower Invitation and a matching Thank You Party Favor to match!
The Invitation
It's a tea-bag shaped bridal invitation and I just love it!
The Royal Recipe:
Cricut Winter Frolic cartridge
Grey and White cardstock
Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
The Twinery Pink Sorbet Twine
Fuschia Satin Ribbon
I-Rock
Fonts used on invitation are: Futura and Lainie Day
The Favor
The Royal Recipe:
Tea Bags
Grey and White cardstock
Scor Board
Fuschia Satin Ribbon
I-Rock
Fonts used on the Favor are: Futura and Lainie Day
For blog candy, I am giving away a Martha Stewart Elegant Ocassions Cake Art cartridge (once I hit 500 followers) which can also be used on your Cricut Create, Expression and Imagine!
To be eligible to win, please follow my blog and comment on this post on what your favorite bridal shower theme is.
Your next stop on the hop is Theresa!
In case you get lost, here is a list of all blog hop participants:
Ellen http://cardmonkey-business
Alex http://youhadmeatcraft.com
Jennifer http://craftycardgallery.b
Nicolette http://beyondscrapin.blogs
Jessica http://customcreationsbyje
Stacey http://creatingacraftylife
Holly http://scrappily-everafter
Jacqueline http://madebyjacqueline.bl
Corri http://buglvr.blogspot.com
Mandie http://mandiesscrappin.blo
Christel http://onescrappinsista.bl
Nadia http://nadiasbeautifulmess
Theresa http://www.thescrapbooking
Lori http://savingmine.blogspot
Michelle http://queenofmycraftroom.
Monica http://scraps2treasure.blo
Amanda http://stellarscraps.blogs
Brynn http://flairandfrillscreat
Nikki http://theglamoroussideofs
Elaine http://expressionsbyelaine.blogspot.com/.blogspot.com/
Gina http://ginascraftingspot.c
Shannon http://purplelionpaper.com
Lisa http://thecraftsmeowshop.b
Jen http://jenscraftcorner.com
Sue http://susanascorner.blogs









looks fabulous my friend, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that favor/envelope!!! loving the color theme also :)
ReplyDeleteNadia, what a really fantastic invitation!! I love the idea behind it, and it is just such a terrific shape, etc. I am DEFINITELY going to have to use this idea -- not simply for my blog, but for a party to host. Gosh, so neat!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for being a part of this hop!
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
www.cardmonkey-business.blogpsot.com
Your invitation and favor are very pretty.!
ReplyDeleteYou did a wonderful job on them.
My favorite bridal shower theme would be the
"Jack & Jill Wedding Shower"
thanks for sharing and for the chance to win:)
ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com
I love this invite. I will be hosting a shower soon & this gives me a great idea for the invitations, thank you! A theme? Do I need a theme too? Oh dear, I'd better brush up on this stuff! comopark@roadrunner.com
ReplyDeleteI love the tea invitation!
ReplyDeleteMy favourite bridal shower theme is a kitchen theme where everyone gifts a kitchen tiy and all the games revolve around cooking and food!
Jazzy
MsPoet2Be@gmail.com
www.JazzysCards.Blogspot.com
love the card and favor box! my fav theme is definary tea party--so elegant and simple.
ReplyDeletemichelesscrapycreations35 at yahoo dot com
Sweet little project! I like the shape of the tea bag holder! I don't own any of those machines, have no interest in winning, just stopping by to say hi.
ReplyDeletelove the invite and favor. i have been to a few showers where the theme is tea. i think it just makes it feel girly and sophisticated
ReplyDeletecvjac at att dot net
The invitation is stunning - great concept! TFS!
ReplyDeletepam_lash at yahoo dot com
Love the pink and grey! Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteAmanda (als1048@gmail.com)
What a cute idea! :o) My favorite bridal shower theme??? I don't know, I guess I've never been to a themed party.
ReplyDeleteLisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com
lnorris21 at hotmail dot com
Awww...your creation made me feel all warm and fuzzy. Perfect to top off with some Earl Grey...LOL! Happy to be a new follower. Great idea for a Tea Bag shaped invitation and favor!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite theme for a bridal shower would be a night of girlie makeovers and dress up. After all, that's what weddings are all about right? Being a Princess for a day!
:O)
Jessica
oops....
ReplyDeletestrgazrblueyes22477 [at] yahoo [dot] com
I love the sentiment on the invitation and the favor. I think the muted colors are elegant.
ReplyDeleteTFS,
Erin
spantastikreations@yahoo.com
Beautiful colors. Very soft and elegant. My favorite bridal shower theme is a luau. My friend had one and it was such a great time and so creative.
ReplyDeleteNikki
glamoroussideofscrapping at gmail dot com
www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
Love this idea! I've thrown a couple of showers and I think my favorite one was a beach-themed party. Think Cape Cod -- not luau! I'm a new follower.
ReplyDelete~ Jen @ Musings of A Crafty Mom
www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com
jlhudson2(at)cox(dot)net
I love your invitation and thank you gift. Beautiful! We did a tea party theme for my sister and I really liked it. Very feminine and romantic.
ReplyDeleteKris
dietzrobles@yahoo.com
Soo pretty and creative! And I'm chippin' away at your follower total! :O)
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! Gorgeous invitation!!! I'm not much of a "Theme"er for Wedding Showers... but I do like a good tea party!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Invitation - I like the gray and pink. I am also your newest follower.
ReplyDelete~ Hugs Jacqueline
madebyjacqueline(at)yahoo(dot)ca
Love your invitation! It is absolutely beautiful! I'm already a follower. Great to be in the hop with you!
ReplyDeleteGreat invitation! I absolutely LOVE the colors your chose. They go so well together!! Thanks so much for sharing. I am already a follower :)
ReplyDeletecherie.goyer at gmail.com
http://oneheartscrapper.blogspot.com
Oh,I just Love your Tea Bag Shaped Invitation and little matching party favor. So Super Cute!!!! So Creative. Thank you so much for the chance to win a Martha Stewart Cartridge. My son surprised me about two months ago with a New Cricut Expression. So I would love to win this.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower :0)
cindymarshall63@hotmail dot com
Love your invitation and teabag holder.
ReplyDeleteKathy
Katsews at gmail dotcom
I love a kitchen wedding shower theme. Thanks for the chance to win! cjdempsey9 at msn dot com
ReplyDeleteMy Dear Sweet Nadia, your invitation was absolutely ravishing. Pleasure to meet with you here again. Enjoy your day.
ReplyDeleteLady Damaris Velazquez of Shoma
(hehe)
love the tea bag invite idea.
ReplyDeletelove this idea - these are so beautiful and what a great favor for a tea party :) when and if my daughters get married (not soon i hope as they are 13 and 16), they probably won't want a tea party bridal shower but i would sure love to do that. maybe my son's fiancee would want one...
ReplyDeleterebeccadunham at hotmail dot com
This hop is amazing and filled with so much inspiration tfs I am now a followe thanks for a chance to win!
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful! My favorite bridal shower theme is a recipe shower.
ReplyDeletehttp://lillianchild.blogspot.com
Fabulous! When I was getting married my bridesmaids and their parents hosted a tea party at our local Tea Shop! It was awesome big hats little finger foods but we all had a great time.
ReplyDeleteGreat Idea! I am a follower! joydee1963 at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteWhat a awesome party invite and tea bag holder. Wonderful job and so inspiring! TFS
ReplyDeletejennyplace26@gmail.com
What a fabulous invitation and favor! I love the wording on the invitation and the grey and pink are so pretty together!
ReplyDeleteTracy
jtg0398 at sbcglobal dot net
Beautiful!! Love It!!!
ReplyDeleteImogene
imogenelynn@wmconnect.com
swetlilcricut.blogspot.com
What a wonderful project. Just adorable. Love it.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower.
Thanks for the chance to win.
http: // mamawann. blogspot. com/
annadowdy at gmail dot com
I love this idea! Already a follower.
ReplyDeletescrapnatic@yahoo.com
Love your invitation. What a great idea. I am already a follower. I want this cart so bad. Thanks so much for the chance to win it
ReplyDeleteTrish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com
Wow! You are super talented! These invitations are beautiful! My favorite shower is (of course) a tea party! I just love a nice tea party where you can dress up and wear hats and gloves!
ReplyDeleteamerica57@comcast.net
I am a new follower now. Adorable and beautiful. My favorite theme is old hollywood.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win.
Happy Crafting,
http://mycraftingcreations.com
Kim
Beautiful invites and TY favor. I can't say I've ever been to a themed shower before!
ReplyDeleteNew follower!
TFS!
Kathie
Kathlee154atgmaildotcom
http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com
Adorable tea bag card and favor! Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeletebrittmartin1288@yahoo.com
Love the invitation and the thank you gift. I have never been to a themed bridal shower so I don't have a favorite. I do like the idea of a tea party though. TFS Already a follower.
ReplyDeleteDebbie
debbie_craine at hot mail dot com
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
Oh my, this is a super neat idea. I love the way these turned out. The're just perfect for the occasion. Hugs, Debi
ReplyDeleteHow creative. Now a follower.
ReplyDeletenana5604 at gmail dot com
Oh my goodness. I would love this for my renewal of vows next year. It is absolutely wonderful.
ReplyDeleteHappy Scrappin'
Sue B
Suenj99 at yahoo dot com
http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
Your projects are always so perfect and cute! Thanks for sharing them! I can't wait for you to hit 500! I have my fingers crossed for this cartridge! I want it SO bad. lol
ReplyDeletesweetheartcopper at msn dot com
sopoileditscute.blogspot.com
So elegant, love the favor, who doesn't love earl grey tea! TFS Follower
ReplyDeletesuella11@yahoo.com
I absolutely love this idea! And again, the invitation is made from a cartridge I have that I had no idea this cut was on! :) I've never been to a themed bridal shower before, so I'd have to say that this tea party is my favorite!
ReplyDeletekristyscraps@sbcglobal.net
Absolutely darling invitation! My favorite wedding shower theme is the tea party. It's been all the rage lately! I became a follower of your blog.
ReplyDeletepurpleprincess214@gmail.com
What a great idea, it has been so long since I have been to a bridal shower I don't think there was even a them but I like your idea. Thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeletelater tater,
laney
laneyhollo@yahoo.com
I really do love this..it's a charming idea. TFS!
ReplyDeletefirelass51@aol.com
Such a great idea -- and it works so beautifully in the soft colors.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
kastenc at sbcglobal dot net
so lovely very lovely i like this i just may make one
ReplyDeleteJust so pretty! I love how it is plain yet so elegent! GREAT JOB!
ReplyDeleteTFS
Theresa
tmdettloff@gmail.com
I love your invitation, it is so smart looking, formal but simplistic. It really is Royally made.
ReplyDeleteNew follower thanks to Monica from Scrap 2 Treasure, loving the Hop. Linn from Linns Scrap Shack
So elegant!
ReplyDeleteI am partial to the garden themed bridal shower because that is what mine was!
Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com
Simply beautiful and such a splendid idea! I love the tea bag holder
ReplyDeleteFelicia
fvjones2303@yahoo.com
I love this tea bag holder! Simply beautiful, great idea! I am a new follower and a stop on this hop as well :) Gina
ReplyDeleteginascraftingspot.com
such a brillant idea to use the tea bag!! I am already a follower!! Thanks for sharing your lovely talent with us!!
ReplyDeletevick6740@yahoo.com
Love, love, love this invite! I am a tea fanatic and a collector of tea sets and tea pots! I am having so much fun in this hop!!! Thanks so much for sharing! ScrappyScavenger/yahoo
ReplyDeleteI love showers that are geared towards a specific room of the house
ReplyDeleteVery nice & elegant!
ReplyDeleteWww.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
Craftycardgallery at gmail dot com
Wow this is really really elegant. Thanks for posting! MY favorite theme is kitchens and stuff for kitchens. lclass003atgmaildotcom
ReplyDelete