It's Father's Day! Happy Father's Day to all the daddies, grandfathers, etc., out there! This year I decided to make one of these cute wallet-look alikes, but it's an actual card! There are tons of tutorials on how to make these on YouTube, so if you are curious, just do a search and you'll find them. the cook thing about these is that not only are they good for Father's Day, but they would make great birthday cards!
Supplies:
Brown, Kraft and Black cardstock
Paper Trimmer
Scor Board
Studio G Stamps
Tsukinek Momento Ink
ColorBox Chalk Ink
Sewing Machine
Sizzix - Tim Holtz Texture Fades
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut
My Creative Time - Your My Best Buddy stamp set
YourStory Laminating Machine
To get the "letterpress" look, run an ink pad across your embossing folder...what a great, realistic effect it has.
Inside the card, I printed out some wedding photos and ran them through my YourStory machine to laminate them, that way they will never get destroyed. What is a wallet without pictures, right?
With all those extra wallet slots, you can insert some lottery tickets, gift cards and even money!
I made a quick notecard to write a personal message.
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Very fun. I am so going to try this over the summer.
ReplyDeleteAwesome card!!! love it! :-)
ReplyDeletelove it! great for the ocassion :)
ReplyDelete