I am honoured to say that I am on the design team for A Jillian Vance Design! Jillian is one talented individual and has her own line of sentiments, background and image stamps. I just love the fonts, sayings, quotes, themes and images on her stamps. I especially love the fact that a lot of her sets are Christian based.
In honour of Jillian's new design team, she is doing a giveaway. When her Facebook page hits 300 "likes", she will be giving away her stamp set "Birthday Blessings"!!! She's only 67 likes away! So show me and her some support by clicking here and "liking" her page. Be sure to let her know that I sent you!
And if you want to check out Jillian's stamp sets, you can click here. If you want to check out her blog, you can do so by clicking here and follow her blog to show some love!
I can't wait to show you all my creations with Jillian's stamps! Stay tuned!
Monday, June 20, 2011
Happy Announcement + Giveaway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Make that 66 away!!!
ReplyDelete:O)
Jessica
and
Congrats to being chosen as a DT with Jillian
Congrats to you! Can't wait to see what you create!
ReplyDeletecraftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com
Thanks for posting!!! We are excited to have you!
ReplyDeleteBunny
Jillian's Mom!
Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteGood morning, Nadia, and congratulations being selected for Jillian's design team!!! I just saw the announcement on her blog and wanted to stop by and wish you well. I know you'll have a great time on this team as it's such a great group of ladies. I am already a follower of yours and Jillians as well as being her FB fan. I'm looking forward to seeing all of your fantastic creations using Jillian's stamps.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Anniebee
Wow! What an honor! I am familar with Jillian's work, congrats! Can't wait to see what you do!
ReplyDeletechrissandlou.blogspot.com