CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Made By My Husband!

Did you read the title of this post? Yes, you read correctly! My husband is the most amazing man ever and he created this card for me for our 2 year wedding anniversary in May. After long days at work, we try to spend as much time as we can together. Which means he's chilling with me in the craft room and either helping me out, giving me feedback, or just reading magazines and books or on the laptop. But either way, we are together! He's learned quite a bit being in the craft room with me, he observes what I do and tries things out.  

Here's a list of supplies he used (from what I can figure out...because he didn't really pay attention to what he used!):
Cricut Everyday Pop Up Cards cartridge
Cricut Walk In My Garden cartridge
Sizzix 3-D Flower Die
Embossing Powder
My Pink Stamper "Happiest Moments" stamp set
My Pink Stamper "Love-alicious" stamp set

As you can see from the picture above, embossed the sentiment, distressed the card and vase using Tim Holtz distress ink and he even thought to emboss the vase! Brilliant!

He busted out my Sizzix Big Shot and used my 3-D flower die.

He chalked the heart then embossed the sentiment. He loves a challenge and really wanted to use my new Cricut Everyday Pop Up Cards cartridge. I love this heart with the keyhole...supercute!

Here's the back of the pop-up heart.

My husband rocks...words can't really describe what an amazing man he is. I'm one lucky, happy girl, though!

Come back soon, you'll see the card I made him!

3 comments:

  1. too cute!! :) You have trained him well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I didn't even notice the title at first until you pointed it out!! I was amazed at how beautiful the vase was with the embossing and then roses popping out 3 dimensional. He did an awesome job!! Tell him he's talented as well!! Thanks for sharing this with us!! And you are very lucky to have him!! Happy late anniversary!!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! What a great hubby! :-)

    ReplyDelete