Welcome to the School's Out For Summer Blog Hop! If you came here from Anita's blog, you are in the right place. If you are just hanging around my blog but want to participate in this blog hop, you can do so by clicking here.
When summer comes around, I most look forward to beautiful sunny weather and participating in tons of outdoor activities. That is why I put together this coupon book. I made this to give as a gift to a little girl or boy who has finally finished their school year! It's full of coupons that allow them to redeem one a week, but the catch is that everytime they redeem a coupon, they have to journal about the experience. That way at the end of their summer, the kids have a memory book to look back on and can share with their friends at the start of the new school year.
A little coupon disclaimer on the inside cover!
I got the handy little coupon image from the Cricut Mother's Day seasonal cartridge. This image is adorable! It even has a perforated edge to tear away the coupon!
Recipe:Cricut Seasonal Mother's Day cartridge (for the coupons)
Cricut Imagine Enjoy the Seasons cartridge
Cricut Imagine Kate's Kitchen cartridge
Cricut Imagine Imagine More Cards cartridge (for the notebook lined paper)
YourStory Photo book binding machine
YourStory 4x6 cover
My Creative Time stamps
I-Rock
Foam Squares
Color Box Chalk Ink
Brown Satin Ribbon
Font used on computer: Batik Regular
Divine Twine, various colours
Pink Paislee Soiree and Daily Junque Twine
Your next stop is my talented friend Jenny!
Here's the full lineup to help you navigate your way through!
Jessica- http://thecreativestamperspot.
Nancy-http://blog.fancywithnancy.com
Wendy- http://wleitel.blogspot.com/
Anita-http://www.anitaandbugs.blogsp
Nadia http://www.nadiasbeautifulmess
Jenny http://www.papercutcreations.b
Sarah http://www.simplyshaddock.blog
DoBea http://www.dobeaalberts.blogsp
Kristin http://scrappingmamahen.blogsp
Jen R http://www.memorieswithjen.blo
Julie Ranae http://juliesopenwindow.blogsp
Brynn- http://www.flairandfrillscreat
Jess- http://scrappyjess.blogspot.co
Linn - http://linnsscrapshack.blogspo


Nadia this is so neat! I love this idea!! Might have to scrap lift:-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for hopping with us!
Jessica
Thecreativestamperspot.blogspot.com
Brilliant! I love it so much. What a great idea. I am going to have to copy this idea. I LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteNancy
blog.fancywithnancy.com
So cute!! Love it TFS
ReplyDeleteshewhodreamz at gmail dot com
WOW! I love this!!!! I have that cartridge too! Never thought to use it this way! AWESOME! Going to have to try something like this!
ReplyDeleteSERIOUSLY cute!
ReplyDeletecraftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com
What a great idea and PERFECT gift! I'll have to try that one....with kids, there are tons of birthday parties!
ReplyDeleteI love this idea. TFS.
ReplyDeletemjblahnik56@hotmail.com
Awesome ideas...thank you for sharing. I'm a new follower.
ReplyDeleteAnnetteASalinas@aol.com
Love this idea! I'm a new follower.
ReplyDelete~Sarah
http://simplyshaddock.blogspot.com
I likie this idea. I just might have to "lift" it :)
ReplyDeletepruttybird at comcast dot net
Where can I get one of those delightful coupon books? Great idea!!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower and glad to say it...great ideas come from here:)
ReplyDeletemexicopetshop at hotmail dot com
Fun idea.
ReplyDeleteSmiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com
Wow Nadia - this is fabulous! What a great idea for kids during the summer - lets them have treats and start learning the "art of journaling" LOL.
ReplyDeleterebeccadunham at hotmail dot com
Always wanted to do a book and have yet to do it. Love yours and now inspired to perhaps finally start mine.
ReplyDeleteWhat an Awesome idea!! Love that it rips off and you can place the coupon in a scrapbook. Cute idea to have the kids journal about it! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletescrappingwithstephanie.blogspot.com
Cute cute cute! : )
ReplyDeleteLove it!!!!!!!! TFS!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat book!!!! I am a follower,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteHow adorable is this....cute, cute idea! The colors you used are perfect too. TFS!
ReplyDeleteSherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
AWESOME!!! Just wonderful.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea and looks like a fun summer for all. Peggie
ReplyDeletebarker944atmsndotcom
That is such a great idea! It will help to jog their memory in September about what a cool summer they had. esterling9 at aol dot com
ReplyDeleteOMG how AWESOME is that? How creative. I love it. Thanks so much for sharing
ReplyDeleteTrish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com
Terrific thoughtful creative idea. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE this idea. This is great. Thanks for sharing. ~Colleen nursecb05@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI love this! Came out wonderfully! What a great idea! TFS! :-)
ReplyDelete-Sam :-)
SamanthaJDesigns @ hotmail.com
SamanthaJDesigns.blogspot.com
What an awesome mini album/coupon book! You did a wonderful job on it. I also appreciate the tips for the I-Rock too. Thanks for inspiring me.
ReplyDeleteAnne
anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com
this is so cute! love theshape of the coupon for the pages inside and all the twine :) Great job! x0x0
ReplyDelete