CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Imagine That! Blog Hop

Gif Created on Make A Gif
Welcome to the Imagine That Blog Hop, hosted by the wonderful Sandra at 365 Days of Cricut.  This hop is LOADED with Cricut Imagine inspiration and if you don't have this awesome machine, you just might be convinced to purchase one after seeing all fabulous projects on this hop. If you came here from Pam then you are in the right place.  If you came here just to browse but would like to participate in the blog hop, please do! You can start at Sandra's Blog. The Imagine machine can print images as a whole or in layers and does pattern paper as well.  Provo Craft has a wide variety of art and pattern cartridges so  your options are endless.  Today I decided to use the "Best Friends" art cartridge and create a 4-piece card set.




Best Friends Card:
Cricut Imagine Best Friends cartridge
White and Kraft cardstock
ColorBox Chalk Ink
Foam Squares (for added dimension)
Blue Satin Ribbon
Recollections Mulberry Paper Flowers
i-Rock and Tulip crystal




You’re Tweet Card:
Cricut Imagine Best Friends cartridge
White and Kraft cardstock
ColorBox Chalk Ink
Foam Squares (for added dimension)
i-Rock and crystals
Satin Ribbon in White
Gelly Pen in White for faux stitching




Love You Card:
Cricut Imagine Best Friends cartridge
White and Kraft cardstock
ColorBox Chalk Ink
Foam Squares (for added dimension)
Martha Stewart Bakers Twine in Red
White Button


L is for Love Card:
Cricut Imagine Best Friends cartridge
White and Kraft cardstock
ColorBox Chalk Ink
Foam Squares (for added dimension)
Soft Pink Satin Ribbon
Button


I hope you enjoyed my cards, I love my Imagine and truly enjoyed making them!  Your next stop on the hop is the very talented Laurel at  http://www.blog.littlepeaceofmyheart.com/

BLOG CANDY!


For Blog Candy, I am giving away a fabulous set of "Just The Basics" stamps from Stampin Daisies!  Monica was kind enough to donate these!  There are 13 sentiments and 1 border stamp!




I love everyone equally but my followers get extra special love from me! If you would like a chance to win these super cute stamps, here's what you need to do (read carefully):


1) If you are not one already, you must be a follower of my blog;


2) Leave a comment on this post letting me know that you already are a follower, or if you are now a new follower, with your e-mail address so that I can contact you if you win.

Comments will close Monday, March 28 at 11:59 p.m. EST, and a winner will be announced shortly thereafter.

For a chance to qualify for the GRAND PRIZE,  you must leave a comment on all of the blogs listed below.  The Grand Prize includes a Peachy Keen Stamp set and Scrappy Moms Stamps.

In case you get lost along the way or encounter a missing link, here is a master list of all the hoppers:



19. Candice http://www.stampinpearls.blogspot.com

90 comments:

  1. Very cute cards!! I dont have an I ...yet! Love what you did with yours!
    Tracy
    www.scrappininthwoods.blogspot/com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your cards!!! The Best Friends patterns are my FAV!!! Thanks for sharing. :) I'm already a follower ..

    Hugs,
    Tanya
    freddylswillima@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great cards!! I am following your blog!
    Hugs Iryna
    kittirin-weltmeinerhandarbeit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. Adorable. I'm a new follower. Thanks so much for so many great creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous job, I am a follower and enjoy your projects, thanks for the hop stop!!
    Cindy
    miller896042 at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  6. The whole set is just lovely! I am a follower.

    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO super cute Nadia! Love them!

    Jenny
    www.papercutcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you made a ton of cards! They are all lovely! I love all the different patterns you used for the "paper". I am already a follower of yours :)

    lala 3237 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute projects! I just love that sweet lil bird :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am new follower #344. I love the set of cards you made.. especially the color combo. nice job. happy hopping.
    mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards! This will make an awesome card set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards!! I love them all! TFS

    Lots OF Cricutlove,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute set!!! Love the colors...and I am already a follower!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the "youre tweet" card! So cute!! I am new follower!! Thanks for sharing!

    cherie.goyer at gmail.com
    http://oneheartscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great set of cards... TFS....

    Ivette_aviles@yahoo.com
    \New follower..

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love the your tweet card. It is so cute.

    Just became a follower.

    iluvkatie74
    at yahoo
    dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your cards are so sweet. Love all the soft colors. I am a new follower.
    regina95370@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards!! So "Springy"!! I am already a follower!! TFS!! Jennifer (www.countrycricut.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the cards! They are so cheerful, perfect on a day like today!

    dmcarlisle09atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute Cards. I am a current follower.
    username at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such adorable inspiration...love them all!! TFS

    }}}HUGS{{{,
    Sheri G

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the great inspiration! This hop is making me want to turn on my Imagine! I am a new follower.

    Maria S.
    scrapbooknut2002 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. You were busy Nadia, super cute cards!! I am very attracted to clouds--my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  24. can I whine about not having but waaanting an Imagine.... LOVE ur cards! thanks for the give-a-ways. a new follower I have become. excited to dig within your blog for more inspiration!
    Doris parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such cute cards! Love the sweet soft colours. TFS, I am already a follower :)
    Jenn
    craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com
    smile4jenn at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, I love all 4 of your cards. Really cute. :) Glad I could be in the hop w/ you!

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. love all your projects, and you're right, I might just have to get an imagine! LOL!

    HUGS!
    Alex
    the condes at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your cards are very, very cute!! :) Nice job! Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  29. WOW!! Yeah, I think you're right - I'm really getting tempted to get an Imagine (I just wish my budget would allow one). :) Beautiful job on all of them!!! TFS!

    Celeste B.
    ccscards.blogspot.com
    mctdbillman at gmail dot com

    PS - I am very happy to be a follower! Keep up the amazing work!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awesome cards like always! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am already a follower. I think this card set is very sweet looking. What a great gift idea.

    bbitster@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  32. Now a follower and loved the soft feel of your card. Simple and sweet
    perderg@q.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love these cards!! Gorgeous! And I love how they all have the similar spring theme. I am now a follower, for sure! So glad the blog hop took me here!

    Scorpio9723@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the set of card you made. I am already a follower. TFS.
    Debbie
    Http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
    debbie_craine at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very nice! I'm a new follower!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com
    melissaallore at hotmail dot com

    I have some great blog candy up for grabs at my blog this weekend to for the Disney/Pixar Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  36. im a follower. I liked your set of cards. Im taking an Imagine class , starts monday. I just got my Imagine...Dawn RI
    abosoffit@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful blog, I am a new follower!! Love your card set, beautiful colors and images!!
    ~Jeannine (j9cj@optonline.net)

    ReplyDelete
  38. I am a new follower!! Loving all your wonderful cards!! awilliams2575@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Beautiful set of cards! Love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I am a new follower. Love your cards.

    lanejoy1@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love your cards! I don't have an imagine but maybe one day I will:)
    ~Kim
    http://crazyaboutscrapin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. You make such beautiful cards. I love all 4 of them. I'm a new follower. Thanks for the blog hop and a chance to win.

    stacy at mycraftingtime dot com
    www.mycraftingtime.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I really love the colors you have chosen! Thanks for a chance to win! already a follower!

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    creativediva98@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I'm a new follower! :-) Love the cards you made!!!

    ~Carol
    cricutingcarol @ gmail.com
    http://cricutingcarol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Simply delightful projects. And I am already a follower. Love stopping by your blog to see what you've been creating!

    http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I'm a new follower. I'm trying to learn more about the Imagine!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Your cards are just too cute. I am already a follower, thanks for sharing.

    Marcy S.
    m.serrano@live.com
    http://marcyscreativecrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  48. Hey, Nadia,
    Just as I thought...your cards are gorgeous! I thought I was a follower, but now I know I am!
    Am excited to see what you do!
    Jeannie
    jhinnc.55@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Same here...I don't have Imagine yet, but would love to. TFS
    mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Great cards!

    I am a new follower :-)

    moran99comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  51. Super cute! Already been a follower :)
    teachem949 at yahoo dot com
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Cute Cards!! Im a new follower:)

    Kaitlin
    angel1694@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  53. Love the cards! I am already a follower! TFS!
    sweetheartcopper at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Wow, 4 cards and so beautiful!! Very nice job!!
    Your newest follower too!! Glad to have been in this hop with you 8)

    ReplyDelete
  55. New Follower here ! Love your card set! Super cute !!! TFS !
    HUGS,JANIE

    ReplyDelete
  56. This hop just gets better and better! Your cards are awesome. I have to get the Best Friends cart now and pull out my imagine and put it to use! Shame on me for neglecting it for so long. I feel like a total dud. I have this amazing machine and don't even use it! Intimidation factor I guess. TFS and boy, I'd love to win those stamps! I really could use a great set of basics and those look perfect! Thanks for the chance. I'm a new follower, btw. :o)

    XO ~ Amy Jo (new follower)
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  57. All four of your cards are really sweet and very spring-like. I hope to own an Imagine some day but for now, I'm happy just to be learning about it. Thanks for sharing and for offering an opportunity to win one of Robyn's awesome stamp sets. I'm already following.

    Anne
    lucyblueeyz at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. What beautiful cards!!! Already a follower!!! Geat work and TFS!!! :)

    ~Kimi
    kmbrlysue22 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Beautiful!! You used paper patterns that I have never noticed on that cartridge before. TFS and doing the blog Hop

    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  60. Your cards are so cute!! Love them..
    am already a follower,,,
    imogenelynn@wmconnect.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Thanks for a chance to win iam super excited to be a new followers to your blog. i cant wait to see what u create next thanks for sharing i love the cards so super sweet.'
    loves and hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  62. WOW lady this looks fabulous! You guys are killin his blog hop!
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  63. thanks for a chance to win and thanks for sharing cant wait to see what u create next
    loves and hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  64. This set of cards is so beautiful, love them all! I like the faux stitching, ribbon and the Kraft cardstock background goes great with the Imagine images! Thanks for the inspiration and for being on my hop!

    ReplyDelete
  65. OMG! Your cards are just so cute, I love the colours! and yes I am a very old time stalker of yours. TFS!
    jennyplace26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I am now a new follower, your cards a sweet. Thanks for a chance to win!! Scrappin1@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete
  67. I am a new follower...I love my Imagine...and your cards are perfect!! Thanks for sharing your great ideas...Bev B bevborda at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Wow...great cards and colors. I am already a follower! TFS
    lfuchs1 at wi. rr. com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Love the cards! I have been a follower!!

    http://scrap-a-tude.blogspot.com/

    Jenn
    jenniferreavis@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  70. Your cards are great, TFS
    Kathy
    Katsews at gmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  71. Beautiful cards. I love the colors you used.
    cstephenson at q dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. Beautiful set of cards. I'm a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  73. I am already a follower and love all the cards you made. Super cute. Had a blast on this hop with you!!

    Toodles,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  74. new follower,love,love your cards,so cute. joydee1963@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. Your cards are all super cute Nadia! Already a follower! :-)
    qtme2003 at yahoo dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  76. I like your cards especially colors you chose.

    cindalu78@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. Your cards are lovely and I love the colors! TFS shanna13@frontiernet.net

    ReplyDelete
  78. Look at you go - beautiful cards!
    countrycharms1@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. Cards like this are the reason I love being your follower! They are beautiful and work like a set! i love the colors and the sayings and pictures! Thank you so much for sharing!
    Contact Info: arebori0204@gmail.com or www.scraptillyadrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. Wow what adorable cards:-) Love all 4 of them. I'm a new follower and happy to be. Thank you for sharing. disneynut4life22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. These are so cute.I know what I'm making next week. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  82. All your cards are super cute!!

    New follower!!!

    fun hopping with you!!!

    created2buniqueatymaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  83. Love the Imagine cards! I have that cartridge so I will have to make me some cards this week. This hop has been great!
    I am a follower and thank you for sharing your projects.
    ScrappinAnn at gmail dot com
    annlenth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Love your imagine cards..
    Thanks for the chance to win!
    Minta

    mintab@gmail.com
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  85. Great cards!! I am a new follower. Loving seeing what others are doing with their Imagines. So much inspiration!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
    gaudet5 at rogers dot com

    ReplyDelete