CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lucky Charm Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Lucky Charm Blog Hop! And Welcome to my blog of course!  In case you’ve never been to my blog, my name is Nadia, I love my Cricut machines and all things crafty! Id be super happy if you follow my blog and my adventures in crafting. Not only do I share my Cricut crafty creations, but I also like to share my finds on the net such as free printables (for those of us in a hurry)! 
If you have come from Giselle’s blog, you are in the right place.  If you stumbled upon my blog…well then…what the heck are ya waiting for? Go back to Giselle’s blog and start hopping from the beginning because this hop is full of talented ladies {and giveaways, too}!
This blog hop is all about creating something for the lucky charm in your life.  And in my case, my lucky charm is my husband and nothing makes him happier than a delicious batch of cupcakes!  I love Martha Stewart and I got this recipe in my Martha Stewart Cupcakes book.  If you cant stop staring at my cupcakes and wanna give them a try, here’s the link for the recipe: http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/carrot-cupcakes-with-cream-cheese-icing.
To go with these cupcakes, I made St. Patrick’s Day inspired cupcake toppers. 




Supplies for the Cupcake Toppers:
Cricut Paper Dolls Dress Up cartridge (for the Shamrock)
Cricut Mini Monograms cartridge (for the scalloped circle)
Cricut Hello Kitty Greetings (for the rainbow)
Elmers Glitter in Green
Dark green, light green, black, blue, yellow, red and orange cardstock
Martha Stewart Baking Twine in Green
Toothpicks and Scotchtape
Xyron 2.5 machine and a glitter tray  (for easy glittering)




Supplies for the Cupcake Placemat:
Dark green cardstock
Cricut Paper Dolls Dress Up cartridge (for the Shamrock)




For blog candy I will be giving away an iRock. I swear by this handy crafty little tool, it is frequently used in my craft room!
Please leave a comment on this post telling me what you use an iRock for, other than for cards, and with a way for me to contact you if you win (only one comment per person please). Since I love my followers and their comments, blog candy is for followers only, so if you aren't one, sign up and follow already! Comments will close on Friday, March 18, 2011 at 11:59 p.m E.S.T.) The winner will be announced on Saturday.The winner will have until next Saturday (March 26) to claim the prize, if unclaimed I will select another winner on Sunday. 
Now that you are done drooling over my cupcakes, it’s time for you to hop on over to Jennifer’s Blog at http://www.creativearmywife.blogspot.com/
In case you get lost along the way or encounter a missing link, here is a list of all the hoppers!

57 comments:

  1. Oh Nadia............yummy. You made me hungry so now I have to get breakfast before I hop some more. The toppers are adorable. Love the glitter. TFS. and thnks for having me in the hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute ..love them//thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!

    CATHIE
    SCRAPHAPPYCAT@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy St. Patrick's Day!! Your cupcakes look soooo yummy! Thanks for sharing the recipe :)
    You can use the irock for canvas also...I haven't tried it...i don't have the irock but I bet it would be loads of fun!!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute idea. Love the rainbows.
    http://comopark1886.blogspot.com/
    comopark@roadrunner.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy looking cupcakes!!! I use my I Rock for cardmaking. You can skip adding me to your giveaway since I already have one :)
    Happy St Paddy's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute!! Now I'm hungry!!!!! :)

    Hugs,
    Tanya
    freddylswillima@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am thinking I might beable to decorate headbands with it! alannahmae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cupcakes look amazing! I hope to win this awesome tool so I can bling my daughters clothes and her new hat she loves. She was using my non adhesive jewels with glue dots to bling it up and it's not working so well. Thanks for the yummy treats! I've been a follower of yours and Giselle's awhile now! Love ur stuff!

    Tisha
    http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nadia,

    I love your cupcake toppers they are super cute. And your cupcakes look yummy!!!! Great Job

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummy cupcakes w/darling toppers! TFS!
    pam_lash at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute toppers, Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Nadia,

    Thank you for letting me participate in this hop.

    Your rock
    Melissa
    adventuresinheels@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute toppers. The cupcakes look yummy. Thanks for sharing the recipe. I would love to try it on blinging out a purse. I have seen really cute ones done this way and it looks fun.
    lfuchs1 at wi. rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the cupcake toppers. The shimmer of the shamrocks is great :D


    Perfectlyunperfectcards at gmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yumm-O! The cupcakes look DEE-lish! I would love an i-rock for all my scrap pages. Who doesn't love some bling?! It's on my birthday wish list, ha!

    Jenny
    www.papercutcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are just so cute and look really yummy! Thanks so much for sharing!

    Lisa
    prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com
    lnorris21 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy St. Patrick's Day! Your cute cupcakes have made me hungry. Already a follower. Thanks for sharing and the chance to win.

    vwilson577 at yahoo.com
    http://scrapbookingcreationsbyvicki.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your cupcake toppers are adorable. I need to be making those! happy St. Patty's day.
    mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy St. Patty's Day! Those cupcakes look yummy with the cute shamrock topper. I think the I-rock tool can be use for layouts! Thank you also having me part of your blog hop.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    creativediva98@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for having me in your hop. I love the rainbow cupcake toppers. I will have to use that one.

    ReplyDelete
  21. what a great cupcake topper! Thanks for having me on the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for hosting and having us be part!!! Thsoe cupcakes look delish and the toppers are so cute!!! TFS!

    ~Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  23. I use for T-shirts and blinging them out. Great cupcake toppers

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your cupcakes look yummy...great job! Im a new follower. I dont have a iRock but im sure its fun to use.

    mommyscraftycreations@gmail.com
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. your cupcakes look fabulous!! too cute, love the glitter :) Thanks for being part of this blog hop. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ooh, yummy cupcakes! And those toppers are so adorable, lovin the glitter on those shamrocks! I could use it to blingify (is that a word? lol) altered frames. TFS!
    smile4jenn(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome job! I just became a follower.



    iluvkatie74 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your cupcakes look yummy, the toppers are fantastic. If I had a I-roc I would use it to decorate picture frames for my daughter, she is all about the bling.
    cstephenson at q dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Yumm those cupcakes sounds and look adorable! I love the glitter and the rainbows. Adorable touch! If I had an irock I would use it for my layouts to add a little bling and beauty! Thank you so much for sharing!
    Angela R: arebori0204@gmail.com or www.scraptillyadrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your making me hungry! Great job on the cupcake toppers!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I LOVE these toppers and the cupcakes look yummy too. I use the IRock for eyes, embellishments and what not.

    Patti
    bbitster@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love the cupcake toppers there adorable! I am just starting my collection and learning all kinds of neat ideas. I would be in heaven if I won an I rock! thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh my! The cupcakes look so yummy & cute!
    I would use an iRock to bling out some tennis shoes or flip flops for me and my Granddaughters!
    Lisa H.
    lisastuf.blogspot.com
    lisastuf at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Yumy cupcakes~~ I dont have an irock.. but I would use it to bling up my crafty place!
    kacee
    Im already a folower-
    mcvicwif@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very yummy looking project! Thanks for allowing me to participate in this hop! Had a great time! I love the Irock too!

    Carrie
    cau0617 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your cupcakes are looking pretty yummy to me right now. Love the toppers too. I don't have an I-rock so I don't know how to use it, but I'd love a chance to win one. I'm a new follower. Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh love these rainbow cupcake toppers. I would use the Irock to make charms for my little dog Cookie. She is a princess and I'd love to see her all dazzled up.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Your cupcakes look yummy :) love the creative cupcake toppers

    ReplyDelete
  39. Those are awesome!!! I need to make some cupcakes just so I can make some toppers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Oh yummy! Those look delicious! I love your little toppers - so festive :) I don't own an I-rock but if I did I would use it on everything! I like to make cards, albums, boxes, all kinds of paper crafts! Thanks for the chance to win one of these little wonders!

    rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. For some strange reason I'm craving cupcakes right now. Nice Job-they look yummy.

    Karen C

    http://emptynestboutique.blogspot.com
    emptynestboutique at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Cupcakes look yummy. Love the rainbows on the toppers.

    I would use the iRock for LOs, cards and maybe even t-shirts. I know they sell special jewels for clothes.

    April
    nginerd at gmail dot com
    http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. mmm does cup cake look so good. I'm a new follower. thank you for the great give away.

    Hugs Noemy

    nhernandez820@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. This is really cute. Definitely going to have to try that recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Oooo...cupcakes & BLING!! What more could a girl ask for (even if the cupcakes were for your hubby! LOL). Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this hop with you & Giselle! :)
    Linda
    www.fancyframework.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. your cup cakes look really good and i'm sure they taste good. nice project new follower

    noemy
    nhernandez820@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. The cupcakes lokk delicious. i would add some sparkle to some of my machine embroidery in addition to my papercrafting. i am a follower.
    Kathy
    Katsews at gmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  48. I love these and the glitter is a great touch but I think he rainbows are my favorite!

    The irock can be used for so many things like LO's and clothes, hats, purses, some shoes, etc...

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hey Girl!! Just had to stop by and tell you that you have such a cute project!! Cupcakes are alot more mouth watering when you add a pretty topper! Thanks for having me on this blog hop! It was alot of fun! I'd enjoy doing another one!! Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. I am a new follower and love the cupcakes (yummy!) I would use the irock in my scrapbook pages. I've never tried this tool before so thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I'm a follower and I love how you did the cupcakes. what I'd use the iRock for would be for my son's birthday decorations and his scrapbook pages to go with it. I have never used one of these and I have always wanted to try one.

    ReplyDelete
  52. I guess I am too late on this hop. Just wanted to say I love your cupcake toppers. The Irock is fun to use on cards and banners to add bling. I am a follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. These are soooo GREAT! I love the glitter on the shamrocks, very cool!
    TFS
    Theresa
    tmdettloff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Just by looking at all your amazing projects, you make me want to just go out and buy the Imagine...So far I love everything it allows you to do...The price is alittle over my budget but in the end I believe it will be worth it...

    Thanks for sharing

    adriana
    yummycakesnmore@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete